Dec 20 2013
Buzzworthy Blogs: It’s Your Turn To Share
Buzzworthy Blogs is for readers who have something to share. We want to feature your personal tales of transformation, interesting life experiences, and op-eds on an array of topics—local and national legislation, headline news, social activism, and trends related to food, diet, water, air, mental health, wellness, disease, travel, and our changing world.
Feel free to contribute a relevant story, essay, or article that’ll inspire us. Or make us think twice. We’d love to hear what’s on your mind.
Authors, artists, and documentarians with relevant content are invited to submit as well.
Healthy homemade recipes are welcome!
- Submission Format: Send in a word document
- Subject Line: Please write the title of your blog post
- Length: Not too long, not too short (800 to 1000 words)
- Style: Your voice
- Hyperlinks: Please reveal the link address in your draft in parenthesis
- Bio: Please send us a super short bio and your high-res square headshot, and include your HoneyColony profile link, if you have one
- HoneyColony Profile: Sign up as a new member and we can link your blog post to your profile
- Email: maryam(at)honeycolony(dot)com
- What to expect: A post that you can share
- Notification: Yes, if your post goes live
- Tips: Originality, personality, great writing
Thanks for sharing your story!
Read Buzzworthy Blogs
Maryam Henein is an investigative journalist, professional researcher, and producer of the award-winning documentary Vanishing of the Bees.
Find out more about Maryam….