Buzzworthy Blogs are transformational blogs for readers who have something to share. We want to feature your personal tales of transformation, interesting life experiences, and op-eds on an array of topics—local and national legislation, headline news, social activism, and trends related to food, diet, water, air, mental health, wellness, disease, travel, and our changing world.
Feel free to contribute a relevant story, essay, or article that’ll inspire us. Or make us think twice. We’d love to hear what’s on your mind.
Authors, artists, and documentarians with relevant content are invited to submit as well.
Healthy homemade recipes are also welcome!
We reach two million folks per month and our newsletter goes out to 40,000! We will feature your blog on our platforms!
- Submission Format: Send in a word document or log in and enter the story yourself if you are familiar with wordpress.
- Subject Line: Please write the title of your blog post
- Length: Not too long, not too short (800 to 1000 words)
- Style: Your voice
- Hyperlinks: Please reveal the link address in your draft in parenthesis
- Bio: Please send a short bio and a high-res square headshot, and include your HoneyColony profile link, if you have one
- HoneyColony Profile: Sign up as a new member and we can link your blog post to your profile
- Email: maryam(at)honeycolony(dot)com
- What to expect: A post that you can share
- Notification: Yes, if your post goes live
- Tips: Originality, personality, great writing
- If you are writing an actual article, please include original quotes, we do not publish fluffy cosmo bs.
- Curate if you’d like and include a cool infographic or embedded video
Thanks for sharing your story!
Read Buzzworthy Blogs
Maryam Henein is an investigative journalist, professional researcher, and producer of the award-winning documentary Vanishing of the Bees.
Find out more about Maryam….