Log In to Share this
and earn
BeeBucks
 
 

Oct 28 2013

Conventional Scented Candles: Don’t Inhale!

Gift_Three_Candles-1
PHOTO BY Gabriel GM


By HoneyColony Staff

Scented candles are packed with paraffin (linked to liver damage, leukemia and neurological problems) and synthetic chemicals listed as “fragrance” (linked to allergies, dermatitis, and respiratory distress).

To help you breathe easier, we present these amazing candles that smell fresh, lovely, luscious—and have nothing to hide. Made with essential oils and the purest beeswax available, these beautiful pillars have absolutely no paraffin, fragrance, or synthetic scents. It’s best to throw your conventional candles in the trash.

Beeswax candles, on the other hand, actually purify the air! Burning a beeswax candle gives off negative ions, creating a similar effect to a houseplant. Negative ions neutralize bad positive ions such as allergens and toxins in the air.

Big Dipper is a Green America Approved Business. This company takes into account the environment and gives back responsibly. For instance they’ve played an active role in spreading awareness about colony collapse disorder. They are committed to supporting a vibrant community of customers, beekeepers, and bees. To that end, 10 percent of net profits from all candle sales are donated to organizations dedicated to outreach, education, and sustainability efforts devoted to promoting sustainable beekeeping.

lavendarcandle

st-header-jw2 small 600

No related content found.

 

Log In to Share this
and earn
BeeBucks
 
 
 
 
 

Reviews

jstamesngr - 153 BeeBucks

 

Conventional candles just about make me gag when I go into stores, as do detergents. I have had a beeswax candle given to me as a gift and it was wonderful!! Long lasting (it had no scent) as I used it for a ceremony that lasted for 7 days.

Log In to Share this and earn BeeBucks

 
 
 

I never knew!

Log In to Share this and earn BeeBucks

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

You must Log In to write a review and earn BeeBucks

Gift_Three_Candles-1

Add a Review : Conventional Scented Candles: Don’t Inhale!