Bragg’s Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
For What Ails You
Global Healing Center: Bragg’s Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar. Bragg’s Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar is made from organically certified apples. It is unfiltered, unpasteurized, kosher-certified and contains the ‘mother’ of vinegar. It has been certified in accordance with USDA organic standards.
Why We Love It:
- Bragg’s Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar has been used for centuries for natural cleansing and energizing properties!
- In 400 BC Hippocrates, the Father of Medicine, used it as an antibiotic because he believed it had natural energizing and cleansing qualities. Apple cider vinegar was also used in both the Civil War and World War I to help treat wounds and combat indigestion.
- May help with joint pain and stiffness
- Been used for centuries as a natural remedy for heartburn
- Improves bowel irregularity and constipation.
- Help breakdown fats, so your body can use them instead of store them.
- Acts as a natural appetite suppressant
- May help speed up your metabolism
- May help lower blood glucose levels
- Helps restore alkaline acid balance
- Home remedy for dandruff and acne, taken externally
I've used this product for about 2 years for everything! Not just for myself, I put it into the water for my chickens, helps keep worms away and is all around good for them. Of course I use it in salads straight or add pomegranate juice and oh my, what a wonderful treat w/ olive oil on a salad. I little bit in water helps to hydrate me better in the heat outside.
This is a "wonder super food" in my opinion. I buy a big bottle of it from my natural foods store. Do to cost I use this for food use and see below....
I use plain white vinegar in my laundry rinse water. Softens and cleans the machine all in one! No smell of vinegar. I use it for cleaning in the kitchen, esp. wooden cutting boards. Spray counters and stove - kills germs and does a great job. I make a spray bottle w/ 50-50 blend w/ water.