Bloom Raw Orange Blossom honey is 100 percent pure & raw. It is one of our most popular honey varietals, rich in antioxidants made from orange blossom nectar. One honeybee produces a quarter of a teaspoon of honey in her six week life span. This puts this sacred sweet substance in perspective.
Excellent for cooking, or to savor by the spoonful, it can be used to flavor tea, as a marinade or glaze, or as healthier substitute than table sugar in recipes. This gourmet honey has a sweet citrus taste and smell that evokes fresh California oranges.
Floral Source: Orange Blossoms (Citrus cinensis)
Terroir: Southern California
Our Honey Your Health:
- 100% raw, unfiltered & unpasteurized
- Contains high levels of antioxidants, as well as amino acids, vitamins & minerals, live enzymes, pre and probiotics, phytonutrients, pollen and propolis
- Allergy relief for California residents
- Promotes wound healing, treats burns
Why We Love It:
- Buying raw honey directly from local beekeepers helps support the honeybees!
- Bloom Honey is a local Southern California company, a certified member of True Source Honey, and they donate a portion of their profits to Project Apis M.
- Bloom Honey extracts varietal honey straight from the beehive and delivers it to you the way their honeybees created it – 100% raw and pure, unfiltered & unpasteurized. It’s that simple.
- Bloom’s mission is to make pure raw varietal honey an everyday part of your healthy lifestyle.
|Note on Crystallization: Raw honey never spoils but will crystallize over time. This is proof of its purity. Store at room temperature and enjoy it as a spread – it’s less messy! Or, to liquefy, heat the jar in warm water.|
|Infant Warning: Children under the age of one year should not consume raw honey.|