Bloom’s New 8oz. Jars Of Raw Artisanal Honey offer a tempting variety of unique and creative flavors, giving you the perfect excuse to try them all. If you’ve been wanted to expand your gourmet raw honey horizons, now’s your chance thanks to Bloom’s raw artisanal honey! This powerful superfood is naturally rich in antioxidants, phytonutrients, and live enzymes. Raw honey contains local pollens, amino acids, and vitamins & minerals. Read more about the benefits here.
Bloom Raw Artisanal Honey Varieties
Mesquite Raw Honey: With an ivory white color and distinctive sweet taste this rugged honey from the Sonoran Desert in Southern Arizona has long been used for its medicinal properties.
White Clover Raw Honey: Features a dominant white clover, an undertone of sweet yellow clover, gently kissed with Rocky Mountain wildflowers. Its flavor is sweet, pleasing and mild. This honey tastes different from any you’ve had before – it’s truly unique to its South Colorado origin.
Buckwheat Raw Honey: Made in the hills of Malibu and Ventura County, it’s darker color, has a unique punchy flavor and pronounced hints of molasses or malt. Bonus: Buckwheat raw honey boasts medicinal and health sustaining properties.
Orange Blossom Raw Honey: Mild tasting, yet distinctively citrus, the taste and smell evoke fresh, sweet Californian oranges. Can be used to flavor tea, as a spread, or as a delicious marinade for meats and vegetables.
Blackberry Raw Honey: From the pacific northwest, this blackberry raw honey has a light color and a delicate, distinctive taste that is a gourmet delight. Bonus: High in antioxidants!
Saw Palmetto Raw Honey: A rare gem, the Palmetto Belt produces this rich gourmet honey that is seldom tasted outside of Florida. Its woodsy, herbal, and robust flavor is packed full of potent health benefits.
Avocado Raw Honey: Made in the avocado groves of Ventura County, California, this honey has a rich, nutty flavor with hints of avocado. Awesome compliment for cooking. Bonus: High in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and great for making a beauty mask that will make your skin glow!
Bloom Raw Artisanal Honey: Why We Love It
- Buying raw honey directly from local beekeepers helps support the honeybees!
- 100% pure and raw.
- Honey is naturally full of groovy nutrients, vitamins, and minerals that support optimal health.
- Bloom Honey is a local Southern California company, a certified member of True Source Honey , and they donate a portion of their profits to Project Apis M.
- Bloom Honey extracts varietal honey straight from the beehive and delivers it to you the way their honeybees created it – 100 percent raw and pure, unfiltered & unpasteurized. It’s that simple.
- Bloom’s mission is to make pure raw varietal honey an everyday part of your healthy lifestyle.
|Note on Crystallization: Raw honey never spoils but will crystallize over time. This is proof of its purity. Store at room temperature and enjoy it as a spread – it’s less messy! Or, to liquefy, heat the jar in warm water.|
|Infant Warning: Children under the age of one year should not consume raw honey.|