PurO3 Ozonated Organic Jojoba Oil with Lavender. Activated oxygen, also known as ozone, is created by taking pure oxygen and electrically charging it. This is done by simply flowing oxygen though an electrically charged tube where pure oxygen or O2 (two oxygen atoms) is changed to pure ozone or O3 (three oxygen atoms). The activated oxygen is then funneled into the raw oil where the electrically charged oxygen is slowly infused. The result is a nourishing oil that can do wonders for your skin.
The benefits of jojoba oil were first discovered hundreds of years ago by Native Americans and it was used in treating wounds and sores. Luxurious jojoba oil (simmodsiachinensis) is made from premium, certified organic jojoba seeds grown in the farmlands of Israel and harvested at their peak. Naturally cold-pressed by expert artisans, this golden oil has been said to have healing properties unmatched by any other oil derived from fruit or seeds. Organic lavender essential oil is then added to the oil after the ozonation process. The lavender gives this product a light and pleasant scent and adds the benefits of anti-fungal and antiseptic properties.
Benefits of Jojoba Oil
- Ideal for clearing up blemish-prone skin: Quickly absorbed by your skin, Jojoba oil inhibit your skin’s production of sebum, thus balancing and regulating the oiliness of your skin.
- Natural antibacterial and fungicidal properties: Jojoba oil impedes the reproduction of many types of bacteria and some fungus on contact; thus, it may reduce the incidence of rashes and blemishes.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines: Jojoba oil may improve the look of your skin by protecting your skin’s outer layer and keeping it hydrated, smooth and supple.
- Natural free-radical scavenger: Jojoba oil is a natural antioxidant, which may help protect your skin from the harmful effects of free radicals.
- Beneficial amounts of tocopherols: Like those found in Vitamin E, Jojoba Oil contains large amounts of tocopherols, as well as other minerals that help promote healthier skin.
- Naturally hypoallergenic: Jojoba oil may be soothing to sensitive skin, allowing people with allergies to also indulge in the oil’s innate moisturizing benefits.
- Keeps fresh longer than other oils: Unlike other oils, Jojoba Oil does not contain triglycerides so it resists rancidity and maintains its freshness longer.
- In skin care, lavender tends to have antifungal and antiseptic properties and is used to help treat acne, inflammation, psoriasis, wrinkles and other skin problems.
Why We Love PurO3 Ozonated Organic Jojoba Oil with Lavender:
- Natural Skin Care: simple, safe, and pure!
- Certified Organic
- Rich Moisturizer
- Highly Absorbable
- Enhance beauty naturally!
- No other ingredients we can’t pronounce or identify!
- PurO3 only uses organic essential lavender oil
- The scent of the Jojoba with activated oxygen is amazing and when combined with lavender becomes uplifting!
- Packaged in glass container
- No chemicals, preservatives, stabilizers or GMOs
- Made in the USA
PurO3 is so confident about their products that they offer a 100% money-back guarantee. Try Pur03 Ozonated Organic Jojoba Oil with Lavender risk-free.