There is always reason to massage your breasts.
Women in Asia have been using the art of breast massage for over 2,000 years to stay healthy and young. Known simply as Taoist Breast Massage, this ancient health ritual is becoming a part of women’s fitness routines all over the world. Yet, in the western world, Asian American women are facing increased breast cancer risk. A new study by the Cancer Prevention Institute of California shows that over the past 15 years, compared to other U.S. groups whose rates have remained steady, Asian Americans have experienced a steady increase in breast cancer. One simply has to look at the typical American diet to understand why women in Asia have lesser rates of cancer than Asian American women — in fact Asian women have the lowest cancer rates overall compared to Westernized countries (U.S., Europe).
As a whole, in 2017, over 252,000 new cases of breast cancer are expected in the U.S. Breast cancer is the third most prominent cancer by death and the second leading cause of death of women between the ages of 35-54; for woman 55-64 it is ranked third.
Breast massage has worked for thousands of years for a reason, and along with making healthy and conscious food choices, it’s high time that every woman know about thietime-tested health and beauty routine of breast massage. Science shows that breast massage actually helps fight cancer. As a bonus, when you massage your breasts they become full and perky, while also stimulating the secretion of powerful anti-aging hormones such as Prolactin, oxytocin, and estrogen.
The Breast And The Bee
Just as are stored in bee nectar and pollen; they are also stored in breast tissue. Like the honeybees, women are presently being exposed to in the form of inorganic chemicals and toxic metals. These toxins are in air we breathe, foods we eat, water we drink and bathe in, pharmaceutical drugs, vaccines, cleaning products, paints, solvents, glues, herbicides, pesticides, and fertilizers.
Because of this constant exposure, our bodies are now storing between 400 and 800 toxic metals and chemicals in the fat cells of our bodies. The breasts are made mostly of fat and therefore, the bigger the breasts, the more susceptible they are to toxic storage as they contain more fat cells.
Breasts soak up these toxic environmental chemicals and convert them to breast milk. Pesticides, dioxin and a jet fuel ingredient, high to average levels of flame retardants and BPA from plastics are now found in most women’s breasts. This is why some doctors urge women NOT to breastfeed because, when a woman breastfeeds, the toxins in her breast tissue are transferred into her breast milk! Taoist Breast Massage, however, can help eliminate these toxins.
It is now of vital importance that women have an educated way to increase lymphatic drainage and clear these toxins from our breasts — especially for mothers that intend to nurse. Taoist Breast Massage is a series of loving, educated, self-massage techniques every woman can do to help clear these toxins and take breast health into their own hands!
Not only does Taoist Breast Massage help clear toxins from the breast tissue, it also has some other tantalizing effects. Every woman can benefit from breast massage.
Top 6 Benefits Of Breast Massage
- Breast Massage Reduces The Risk Of Breast Cancer: Scientific research shows that massaging your breasts helps fight cancer. In fact, “nipple stimulation encourages blood flow and promotes the production of a useful female hormone, which encourages cells to expel cancer-causing chemicals from breast ducts,” says Professor Tim Murrell, of the Department of Community Medicine, at the University of Adelaide. Regular breast massage can also alert you of changes in your breast tissue so you can take quick measures to heal.
- Increases Breast Size: When the breast tissue is stimulated by educated massage, the body secretes the hormone prolactin which slightly enlarges the breasts. Many women (and men!) love this perk.
- Prevents Sagging: Breast massage lifts the breasts by tightening and toning the tendons and muscles responsible for breast length. Goodbye gravity, hello breast massage!
- Helps You Look Younger: Breast massage stimulates the endocrine system to secrete a powerful cocktail of youthful hormones. Prolactin, oxytocin, and estrogen are three powerhouse anti-aging hormones known to be produced during breast massage. Many women take pharmaceutical hormones to stay young. With skilled breast massage, your own body will be your anti-aging pharmacy!
- Increases Pleasure: Increased sensitivity is a pleasing result of Taoist Breast Massage. As you become more aware of your own sensations and loving touch, you create new pathways in your brain for sensitivity. Some women even develop the ability to orgasm from this increased connection.
- Lifts Stress and Depression: The “love hormone” — oxytocin — is produced through breast and nipple massage and is scientifically proven to decrease stress and depression. Why wait for love? This is reason enough to massage our breasts!
Click Here To Enhance Pleasure With Curious; The Only Sexual Lubricant Designed With Plant Medicine.
Don’t Hold Off: Massage Your Breasts
The facts are in, folks: Regular breast massage is good for you! If breast massage can help ward off cancer, make you younger, and your breasts firmer and fuller; do it!
Below is more information about the benefits of why you should massage your breasts and a special offer to purchase my video and workbook that shows you exactly how to perform this life-changing practice.
Learn How To Massage Your Breasts Today! with this 20 Minute Taoist Breast Massage Instructional Video + Workbook
To start watch this video on how to massage your breasts:
Beth Leone is the creator of the Priestess Path and the Summer of Shamanism. She is a 5th degree black belt in Shaolin Kung Fu and the first female master in United Martial Arts Association of America. She has been trained by masters and grandmasters in the healing arts, the martial arts and Taoist sexual arts. She offers programs that weave together wisdom from ancient lineages including Taoist, Shaolin, shamanic and feminine wisdom traditions. www.BethLeone.net
Submit your story or essay to Buzzworthy Blogs.