The wait for beautiful healthy skin is over. Equilibrium Glo Adaptogenic Beauty Superfood fusion is a carefully curated, nourishing beauty supplement that promotes youthful and radiant looking skin from within. Drawing on Ayurveda, holistic medicine, Chinese principles, love and integrity, Glo nurtures the body with essential vitamins, minerals, and active botanicals to enrich your skin.
Like all Equilibrium superfood products, bee byproducts are at the core of Glo. The bee pollen formula supports the body’s natural oxygen usage and provides anti-oxidants where needed, especially in the skin. With skin being the largest organ in the human body, feeding it with organic ingredients that encourage cell renewal and healing is essential for a healthy and vivacious you.
Adaptogenic Beauty Exemplified
Glo is a blend of two important forms of nutrition in this busy world — one well-known and another just making headway: superfoods and adaptogenic beauty. Superfoods give you essential nutrients to fuel your entire body while protecting against the dangers of modern life, such as toxins and environmental stressors. Adaptogenic beauty is a new form of nutrition that is gaining notoriety.
Although topical solutions can have amazing benefits for the skin, they don’t always penetrate deep enough. With adaptogenic beauty, the nutrients are ingested into the body and then dispersed throughout. It works from the bottom-most layer of the skin pushing upward and outward until all layers of the skin are nourished and revitalized.
This leads to healthy and active cells and proper cell regeneration to replace dead cells. This leads to a natural glow, hydration, and improved elasticity to keep skin looking youthful and supple.
107 Benefits of Equilibrium Glo Adaptogenic Beauty Superfood
Each ingredient in Equilibrium Glo Beauty Superfood is potent, carefully hand-selected, and certified organic or wildcrafted to provide 100 percent high-grade quality in every spoonful. And, you’ll only need a teaspoon a day!
We’ve broken down each of the key ingredients and compiled a list of benefits that make Equilibrium Glo the best superfood available. With Equilibrium Glo, beauty truly is skin deep!
Goji Berries: Adaptogenic Beauty Superfood
Goji berries are native to Asia and have been used in Asian medicine as an herb and food supplement for more than 2,000 years. Often referred to as wolfberries, these sweet and slightly-sour to taste berries are a great source of vitamin C and A, fiber, iron, zinc, and antioxidants. Additionally, they include all eight essential amino acids.
1. The richness in beta-carotene improves skin health and reduces irritation.
2. Beta-carotene produces antioxidants to protect against UV light damage and skin disorders.
3. Topical application of juice or extract can firm skin, reduce wrinkles, and prevent acne.
4. High antioxidant levels in goji berries protect against eye-related diseases and can stop the damage from UV lights, free radicals, and oxidative stress.
5. Antioxidants, as well as vitamin A and C, help boost the immune system to reduce inflammation and free radicals.
6. Research shows goji berries help manage liver health and prevent the progression of alcohol-induced fatty liver disease.
7. Research suggests goji berries can enhance energy, mood, focus, and calm, possibly supporting depressive states.
8. Provides complex carbs that cause blood sugar to rise slowly and reduces sugar crashes from high sugar foods.
9. Low glycemic index helps reduce sugar cravings which can aid in weight loss.
Organic Moringa Oleifera Leaf: Powerhouse Adaptogenic Beauty Superfood
Moringa is a powerhouse superfood. One cup is rich in iron, calcium, vitamin C, vitamin B6, riboflavin, potassium, vitamin A, vitamin E, and magnesium. Native to India, moringa is rich in antioxidants and nutrients that help protect the liver, reduce inflammation, and lower cholesterol.
10. Moringa may possess significant wound-healing and scarring reduction properties due to its ability to increase collagen deposition.
11. High vitamin C concentration supports immunity, vision, bone health, and radiant skin.
12. Antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties help promote hydrated skin and reduces the risk of harmful toxins from pollution and chemical byproducts.
13. High protein content shields the dermal cells from mercury and cadmium toxicity.
14. Antioxidants target free radicals that cause hormonal imbalance to inhibit cellular aging, hair thinning, energy depletion, and dry skin.
15. Inhibits the development of skin lesions caused by the Herpes Simplex virus.
White Peony Root
White Peony may be the oldest herbal remedy in Chinese medicine with records dating back to 900 BC. The root of the peony plant is the most vital and nourishing part. And although white peony root has amazing benefits on its own, when combined with other botanical roots, white peony thrives.
16. Protects your skin from damage caused by free radicals and stress and this creates a glow and healthy skin.
17. Promotes heat reduction in the liver to support anti-inflammation and oxidative stress.
18. High-levels of antioxidants helps reduce bacteria.
19. Boosts circulatory system to reduce bad cholesterol and lower blood pressure.
20. Stimulates body metabolism to reduce excess body fat.
21. Contains over 18 active medicinally beneficial components that inhibit blood coagulation which supports healthy blood circulation.
Codonopsis is a perennial plant that displays purple flowers with deep green leaves. Native to Asia and revered in Chinese and Japanese medicine, the root of the codonopsis plant is the true prize. In the past, codonopsis root was used to cleanse the lungs and most notably to balance Qi (energy) throughout the body.
22. Codonopsis contains triterpenoids and saponins which promote an anti-inflammatory response.
23. Combining condonopsis with Ginko biloba produces better brain results than through using Ginko biloba alone.
24. May help protect individuals against fatty liver disease.
25. Works as an adaptogen to reduce stress and improve stress response.
Organic Schisandra Berries
Sсhіzаndrа bеrries are a potent аdарtоgеnіс hеrb. In traditional Chinese mеdісіnе, Sсhіzаndrа was uѕеd tо rеѕіѕt іnfесtіоnѕ and іnсrеаѕе skin hеаlth. Additionally, it рrоmоtеѕ mеntаl funсtіоn and longevity while also increasing ѕtаmіnа and libido.
26. Protects skin against chronic conditions and inflammation, such as psoriasis and eczema.
27. Schisandra is an adaptogenic herb that boosts the health effects on the adrenal system, which is responsible for the production of stress hormones and stress-response mediators like cortisol.
28. Adaptogenic benefits help fight off environmental stressors, pressures, and toxins.
29. Adaptogenic benefits help free up the body’s resources to optimize energy metabolism.
30. Enhances mental clarity, focus, attention span, and coordination.
31. Benefits the kidney and lung energetic organ systems.
32. Promotes healthy Lung Qi (your body’s ability to turn oxygen into hemoglobin and then to return CO2 from your blood to the atmosphere).
33. Promotes healthy Lung Yin (calming, moisturizing, cooling). This leaves the skin flexible and toned and ensures your energy is steady.
34. Activates the enzymes that produce glutathione peroxide to destroy free radicals which damage the outer membranes of liver cells.
35. Antioxidant power makes it a potent anti-aging agent that tackles wrinkles, sun-associated damage, and age-related pigmentation.
He Shou Wu (Fo-Ti)
He Shou Wu has been a staple in Chinese medicine for millennia, dating back to 812 AD. The story of its discovery involves an old sterile man who made a tea using the root. He then returned to his village revitalized and fathered a child shortly after. The story of He Shou’s Wu’s benefits continues to this day.
36. He Shou Wu contains Radix Polygoni Multiflori (RPM), an agent with hypolipidemic effects that can lower high levels of cholesterol in the blood, improving the essence of the blood and nourishing the liver and kidneys.
37. RPM also has been shown to have revitalizing abilities, such as blackening the hair and beard, as well as strengthening the muscles and bones.
38. Anti-inflammation properties help inhibit the most prominent pro-inflammatory signaling factors in the body.
39. Increases fertility and sexual vitality.
40. The powerful antibacterial effect helps remove toxins from your body by cleansing the kidneys, liver, and urinary tract.
41. Promotes healthy menstrual flow in women.
42. Protects and repairs DNA.
43. Promotes hair growth, rejuvenation, and may reverse grays.
Phytoplankton (Nannochloropsis Strain 1)
Marine phytoplankton makes up one-quarter of all vegetation on the planet, in addition to providing 90 percent of all of the planet’s oxygen. Its richness in trace elements and micro-nutrients can help the body reach optimal health and wellness when regularly consumed.
44. Phytoplankton is one of the most nutrient-dense superfoods on the planet. This offers optimal nutrient count with minimal calorie consumption.
45. Phytoplankton is loaded with essential fatty acids, amino acids, enzymes, vitamins, antioxidants and trace minerals — all necessary for regular organ, muscle, and joint function.
46. Strengthens cell membranes and supports cell regeneration.
47. Supports the body’s natural methylation process and helps with proper cell division and growth, removing toxins, repairing DNA, and reducing inflammation.
48. A University of Utah study showed subjects who used phytoplankton had higher measurements of CD3. CD3 is an indicator of immune cells responsible for fighting viruses and bacteria.
49. Boasts more SuperOxide Dismutase (SOD) than any other source of SOD available. SOD is an antioxidant enzyme produced by cells in the human body. It reduces free radicals, protects against oxidative damage, and defends against oxidative damage on the cellular level while protecting against potential damage to the cardiovascular, mental, and immune systems caused by oxidative stress.
50. Phytoplankton offers 100 percent bioavailability. No part of it is wasted, allowing our cells to absorb everything and boost all the health benefits.
Organic Ginger Root
Throughout history, ginger has been used in various forms of traditional and alternative medicine. It is loaded with nutrients and bioactive compounds that have powerful benefits for your body and brain. Gingerol is the main bioactive compound in ginger, responsible for much of its medicinal properties.
51. Exerts protection from gamma radiation.
52. Has the ability to decrease age-related oxidative stress caused by UVB ray markers by activating the oxidase system.
53. Has powerful anti-inflammatory properties and decreases swelling and pain.
54. May be effective against osteoarthritis and rheumatism.
55. Aids in breaking up intestinal gas, offering relief from nausea and vomiting.
56. Suppresses allergic reactions.
57. Is effective against exercise-induced muscle pain.
58. Is just as effective as OTC medication and offers natural pain relief for menstrual pain.
59. Enhances both attention and cognitive processing capabilities in a study using healthy, middle-aged women.
Organic Turmeric Root
In India, turmeric has been used for over 4,000 years as a spice and medicinal herb. Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. Curcumin has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant.
61. Research shows that curcumin has both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
62. Curcumin has shown the ability to inhibit tumor growth and also has anti-angiogenic effects.
63. Curcumin has the ability to damage the bacteria membrane and destroy numerous bacteria.
64. As an immune modulator, curcumin enhances the immune system’s antibody response.
65. Curcumin is a natural antibiotic and has no negative effects on the intestinal microflora compared to conventional antibiotics pills.
66. Curcumin can boost brain function and lower risk of brain diseases.
Certified Organic Highland Honey: Adaptogenic Beauty Superfood
Organic Highland honey comes straight from the beehive. This means it is pure, natural, and potent. Supermarket honey is processed and heated and devoid of beeswax, pollen, enzymes, and vitamins — all the true healing elements that make organic honey so wonderful.
68. Mixing cinnamon and honey has been shown to relieve arthritis pain when applied to the area. In addition, eating both offers internal joint relief.
69. Honey has been used for thousands of years as an all-natural anti-bacterial.
70. Honey contains high acidity which helps alkalinize the body.
71. Honey as a natural sweetener can suppress hunger, limit sugar intake, and promotes weight loss.
72. Eating honey before bed aids in glycogen energy production. Since our brains use a lot of energy while we sleep, additional glycogen helps with brain function and sleep.
73. Supports the release of melatonin, which also aids with sleep.
74. Honey boosts the body’s antioxidants, which prevents cell damage from free radicals and aids in fighting disease.
75. Honey decreases the healing time of wounds when paired with natural hydrogen peroxide.
76. Honey’s anti-bacterial and antioxidant properties make it an all-natural solution in soothing sore throats.
77. A 2007 report shows honey applied topically had the ability to treat a diabetic ulcer.
78. Honey contains phytonutrients which provide anti-inflammatory benefits.
Fresh Bee Pollen: Adaptogenic Beauty Superfood
Bee pollen is the food of younger bees and is one of the most complete natural foods available.
80. Bee Pollen is rich in B-complex vitamins, which supports total body energy.
81. Natural phenylalanine content makes bee pollen an appetite suppressant.
82. Through a technique called desensitization, bee pollen suppresses allergy symptoms.
83. Bee pollen has been shown to have antibiotic abilities against salmonella and other bacteria.
84. Bee pollen contains more than 300 natural compounds, making it a potent antioxidant.
85. Bee pollen contains vitamin A for healthy vision.
86. Bee pollen contains vitamin C for immune support.
87. Bee pollen contains vitamin D for bone and immune support.
88. Bee pollen contains vitamin E for cholesterol regulation.
89. Bee pollen contains selenium for immunity boosting and metabolism maintenance.
90. Bee pollen contains lecithin which reduces fat deposits in the liver.
Propolis: Adaptogenic Beauty Superfood
Bees collect propolis by gathering resin from trees such as pine and evergreen trees. Propolis is initially used to support structures throughout the hive and protect the hive from contamination and invaders. Bee propolis contains many healing attributes that we can benefit from.
91. Bee propolis shows high antibacterial activity against cocci and Gram-positive rods.
92. Bees use propolis for its anti-fungal properties and actively apply it to infected areas of the hive.
93. Propolis has been used to treat aphthous stomatitis (RAS), which is a common, painful, and ulcerative disorder of the mouth.
94. Research suggests that bee propolis can lower blood pressure.
95. Bee propolis has been shown to help with bone tissue reformation.
96. In prostate cancer, bee propolis has shown promise in boosting cancerous cell death.
97. Brazilian green propolis has reduced the metastasis of colon cancer cells.
98. Aids in bone tissue reformation also allows bee propolis to protect injured teeth.
Royal Jelly: Adaptogenic Beauty Superfood
Royal jelly is the exclusive food of queen bees. This nutrient-dense food provides numerous health benefits and contributes to extending queen bees’ lives for up to five years, while worker bees tend to only live for six weeks. Royal jelly’s benefits:
99. Treatment for asthma.
100. Research shows that royal jelly can act as an immunomodulator to boost the body’s immune system response.
101. Six months of regular royal jelly consumption helped enhance brain function.
102. Over the course of seven days, regular use of royal jelly showed promise in protecting the liver from damage.
103. Through regular consumption, royal jelly has shown the ability to reduce inflammation in periodontal disease, suggesting anti-inflammatory relief for the entire body.
104. Royal jelly is 60 to 70 percent water and supports natural skin-healing.
105. Royal jelly has been shown to prevent osteoporosis when consumed with bee pollen.
106. Royal jelly limits blood supply to tumors and can inhibit breast cancer cell growth.
107. Royal jelly’s mixture of proteins, vitamins, and minerals helps to decrease total cholesterol and LDL.