Silver effectively vanished from the medicinal market in the early 20th century, because it could not be patented and thereby couldn’t fetch extraordinary profits for the pharmaceutical industry. In modern lab tests (e.g. by NCBI), silver is getting its fame back as a safe, multi-purpose bacterial killer. It is known to kill superbugs (e.g. MRSA) and has been tested against 650 common and exotic infections and diseases.
If you ever had to take antibiotics for any of the 51 conditions below (research linked), then it’s time to consider silver, whether it’s in colloidal form (made by Silver Healer) or chelated , protein-binding form for added bioavailability (made by Silver Excelsior).
The fact is: repeated antibiotic use strengthens the bacterial strains, and radically weakens the immune system.
51 Researched Benefits Of Silver
1. Silver has shown the ability to wipe out common throat ailments such strep.
2. Ten drops of silver in the ear can aid in wiping out ear infections.
3. Quality colloidal silver soothes and wipes out eye infections (conjunctivitis, stys).
4. Colloidal silver has been shown to treat rhinosinitus in sheep, suggesting it can clears sinus and upper respiratory infections.
5. Silver ions have shown promise in inactivating influenza and maybe show promise for inactivating other viruses.
6. Silver nano-particles have shown success in promoting anti-inflammatory properties.
7. Silver-coated endotracheal tubes have shown promise in prevention of ventilator-associated pneumonia.
8. Placing silver induced products on the urinary tract has shown promise in treating Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)
9. Over time, antibiotics lose their ability to combat infection. Silver has been shown to boost the immune system to fight infection.
10. Silver nanoparticles have shown promise against hematophagous parasites.
11. Swishing silver in the mouth has been shown to prevent plaque buildup, tooth decay, and bleeding gums.
12. Silver promotes optimal digestion.
13. Digested silver quickly combats food poisoning.
14. Silver has the ability to kill mold (including black mold) and mildew on surfaces throughout the home.
15. Applying silver products on cuts, sores, and boils promotes healing.
16. Applying silver to rashes can aid in soothing itches.
17. Silver has the ability to kill various fungi, including athlete’s foot and nail fungi.
18. Silver has been successfully used to kill staph infections, including MRSA.
19. Applying silver to burns, especially sunburns, can soothe and heal.
20. Silver has shown success in inactivating the herpes simplex virus.
21. Silver infused water has been used to support HIV/AIDS intervention.
22. Silver has been shown to kill cancerous cells and has been considered as an alternative treatment to chemotherapy.
23. Silver applied to insect bites provides relief from itches.
24. Silver applied to infected areas can kill ringworms.
25. Silver applied to the vaginal area can combat yeast infections.
26. Relief from jock itch can be found through applying silver around the affected area.
27. Silver’s antibacterial properties can provide relief from acne breakouts.
28. Applying silver to the scalp can relieve itchy scalp and dandruff.
29. When ingested, silver shows promise in treating laryngitis.
30. Silver’s ability to kills single cells organisms allows it to treat eczema when applied to the affected area.
31. Silver shows promise in treating psoriasis.
32. Silver purifies water that has germ contaminants present.
33. Silver is used in many airline filters to prevent water borne diseases.
34. When applied on mayonnaise and dairy products, silver has the ability to prevent salmonella growth.
35. Ketchup, mustard, relish, and other condiments get a prolonged life with the addition of silver.
36. Silver’s anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral can help treat Lyme disease.
37. Silver’s antiviral properties help combat the common cold.
38. When applied to the scalp, silver can promote hair growth.
39. Sixty-six percent of patients in a trial found that their warts regressed when silver was applied.
40. Silver’s anti-microbial properties have shown promise in stopping asthma attacks.
41. When ingested, silver has the ability to combat Whooping cough.
42. Using colloidal silver regularly allowed one woman to treat her Multiple Sclerosis.
43. Can minimize symptoms of Crohn’s disease.
44. When ingested silver can heal a pet’s stomach ache.
45. Silver can heal pet skin issues such as rashes and ringworm.
46. When pets leave messes on the floor or carpet, silver can get rid of nasty odors.
47. Applying silver to cuts helps treats both human and pet infections.
48. Applying silver on cuts can prevent infections in pets.
49. Silver has the ability to keep pets fungi-free.
50. Colloidal silver can penetrate the large intestine and treat traveler’s diarrhea and cholera.
51. Silver has the ability to inhibit both Hepatitis B & C viruses.