Ayurvedic Medicine’s ancient roots are among the oldest and they are still available today. Ayurvedic healing was already a complete, systematized, holistic, and spiritual medical system 3000 years ago. In ancient India they were already practicing advanced medical herbalism, general surgery, and even plastic surgery. They had a branch for Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, and a complete system of Veterinary medicine too.
I have an Ayurvedic clinical practice in Los Angeles and I developed the new website SensibleHerbs.com when I created an online delivery system for my clients. However, once I started building it, Sensible Herbs immediately took its own form – and now contains the widest selection of herbs, supplements, and vitamins from most major brands.
We carry a wide variety of herbs and supplements that support wellness and healing. The herbs and other ingredients are sourced from all over the world, representing the major herbal traditions including North American, European, Chinese, Ayurvedic, and South American. In addition there are innovative supplements from around the world.
- Adaptogens which can help protect our bodies and minds against daily stress as well as support our immune systems.
- “Medhya Rasayana” herbs and specifically for memory and many nutrient supplements which support brain and cognitive function.
- Herbs for women including those that support menstrual cycle, menopause transition, and also herbs for nursing mothers.
- Herbs for sexual energy and reproductive health.
- Anti-aging herbs and supplements, including antioxidants and bioflavinoids for our cellular health and also products for healthy skin, hair, and joints.
- Hepatoprotective herbs which support liver function.
- Herbs and vitamins for kids and special remedies for infants.
- Nutrients that support athletics and exercise.
Honey Deal: Get $5-Off at SensibleHerbs.com
Our mission is to empower self-care and we stand side-by-side with HoneyColony in sharing that value and putting it into action.
SensibleHerbs.com has a fresh clean design and is easy to navigate, with 5000 products from over 400 at up to 35 percent off SRP. There is a lot of “healing energy” for you to discover when you shop, and through the year we will be increasing our discounted pricing and adding many new Ayurvedic products from niche producers here in the US and boutique brands from India, Sri Lanka and other nations with rich natural healing traditions.
For sensible herbs and supplements, visit SensibleHerbs.com
Listen to Kailas talk about oil pulling as seen on E!News.
Submit your story or essay to Buzzworthy Blogs.