With a specialized formula combining Ayurveda and holistic medicine, Chinese principles, and inspiration from Nutritional Genomics, our Equilibrium superfood provides the ultimate balance between body, mind, and spirit.
Each ingredient is potent, carefully hand selected, certified organic or wildcrafted to provide 100% high grade quality in every spoonful; a concentrated superfood in each gulp! We’ve broken down each of the key ingredients and compiled a list of benefits that make Equilibrium the best superfood available.
Key Ingredients For The Ultimate Superfood
Active Natural Prebiotics
Most people are familiar with probiotics, the live bacteria that are commonly found in yogurt and aid in gastrointestinal conditions. Prebiotics are a special form of fibers that nourish and fertilize bacteria that are already present in the colon. Equilibrium is jam-packed with powerful probiotics that:
1. Increase fiber consumption for health promotion and disease prevention.
2. Increase resistance to invasive pathogens.
3. Support the prevention of gastrointestinal infections and diseases.
4. Stimulate growth and activity of intestinal bacteria to promote health and well-being.
Marine phytoplankton makes up one quarter of all vegetation on the planet, in addition to providing 90 percent of all of the planet’s oxygen. Its richness in trace elements and micro-nutrients, can help the body reach optimal health and wellness when regularly consumed.
5. Phyotplankton is one of the most nutrient-dense superfood on the planet. This offers optimal nutrient count with minimal calorie consumption.
6. Phytoplankton is loaded with essential fatty acids, amino acids, enzymes, vitamins, antioxidants and trace minerals—all necessary for regular organ, muscle, and joint function.
7. Strengthens cell membranes and supports cell regeneration.
8. Supports the body’s natural methylation process and helps with proper cell division and growth, removing toxins, repairing DNA, and reducing inflammation.
9. A University of Utah study showed subjects who used phytoplankton had higher measurements of CD3. Cd3 is an indicator of immune cells responsible for fighting viruses and bacteria.
10. Boasts more SuperOxide Dismutase (SOD) than any other source of SOD available. SOD is an antioxidant enzyme produced by cells in the human body. It reduces free radicals, protects against oxidative damage, and defends against oxidative damage on the cellular level while protecting against potential damage to the cardiovascular, mental and immune systems caused by oxidative stress.
11. Phytoplankton offers 100 percent bioavailability. No part of it is wasted, allowing our cells to absorb everything and boost all the health benefits.
Blue algae is also a seaweed high in nutrient density. The Aztec and native Africans consumed blue algae regularly for its various health benefits. The most common form of blue algae is spirulina. It offers a high serving of protein, all essential amino acids, and numerous minerals and vitamins making it a highly concentrated superfood. What’s more, blue algae:
12. Aids in detoxifying the body, especially from heavy metals.
13. Contains phenylalanine, which works as an appetite suppressant and supports weight management.
Mushrooms have been used as a staple for thousands of years in Ancient Chinese medicine. The common belief was that regular consumption would offer immortality. Current research shows that although immortality may not be end result, a long and healthy life is attainable with medicinal mushrooms because:
16. They contain biologically active polysaccharides, which research suggests contain anticancer, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antiviral support.
17. They contain immune activating beta-glucans. Beta-glucans show promise in preventing vascular injuries that lead to heart disease. They also control blood glucose level and lipids to allow for better diabetes management and reduce hypertension risk.
18. Mushroom are immune modulators. They are able to activate immune effector cells, such as lymphocytes, macrophages, and natural killer cells.
Double- Directory Adaptogenic Herbs
Adaptogenic herbs, like the name suggests, allow us to adapt on the day to day. Environmental stressors, toxins, people, and foods we eat throw off our body, drain our energy, and offset our mood. Adaptogenic herbs provide all natural balance to allow us to quickly bounce back and:
19. They help your body adapt to your particular environment, which allows you to better handle any kind of stress.
20. Allow the body and mind to transition from any extreme state back to a balanced state.
21. Increases energy by stimulating the central nervous system, without the negative side effects of most common stimulants such as caffeine.
Ormus, which was discovered in 1975 by an Arizona farmer named David Hudson, contains a mix of key elements such as cobalt, nickel, copper, ruthenium, rhodium, palladium, silver, osmium, iridium, platinum, gold, and mercury. This natural conglomerate of elements are reported to offer endless health benefits through:
23. Enhancing the immune systems functions.
24. Increasing the rate the body heals.
25. Nourishing and hydrating body cells.
26. Increasing energy and strength for athletic conditioning.
27. Helping to enhance one’s mood and combat depression.
28. Supporting healthier sleep patterns.
29. Supporting the body cells generation of hydroelectric energy, which improves brain function.
30. Aiding in repairing damaged tissues and supporting joint relief.
31. Helping promote a healthy cellular pH balance.
Throughout history, ginger has been used in various forms of traditional and alternative medicine. It is loaded with nutrients and bioactive compounds that have powerful benefits for your body and brain. Gingerol is the main bioactive compound in ginger, responsible for much of its medicinal properties. What’s more, ginger:
32. Exerts protection from gamma radiation.
33. Has the ability to decrease age-related oxidative stress caused by UVB ray markers by activating the oxidase system.
34. Has powerful anti-inflammatory properties and decreases swelling and pain.
35. May be effective against osteoarthritis and rheumatism.
36. Aids in breaking up intestinal gas, offering relief from nausea and vomiting.
38. Is effective against exercise-induced muscle pain.
39. Is just as effective as OTC medication and offers natural pain relief for menstrual pain.
40. Enhances both attention and cognitive processing capabilities in a study using healthy, middle-aged women.
In India, tumeric has been used for over 4,000 years as a spice and medicinal herb. Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. It has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant. Although it has been around for years, it is making waves as a new superfood.
42. Research shows that curcumin has both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
43. Curcumin has shown the ability to inhibit tumor growth and also has anti-angiogenic effects.
43. Curcumin has the ability to damage bacteria membrane and destroy numerous bacteria.
44. As an immune modulator, curcumin enhances the immune system’s antibody response.
45. Curcumin is a natural antibiotic and has no negative effects on the intestinal micro flora compared to OTC antibiotics pills.
46. Curcumin has the ability to boost brain function and lower risk of brain diseases.
100% Organic Highlang Honey
Organci honeyis pure, natural, and potent. Most supermarket honey is processed and and heated and devoid of beeswax, pollen, enzymes, and vitamins—all the true healing elements that make organichoney so wonderful.
47. Organic honey naturally neutralizes toxins.
48. Mixing cinnamon and honey has been shown to relieve arthritis pain when applied to the area. In addition, eating both offers internal joint relief.
49. Honey has been used for thousands of years as an all natural anti-bacterial.
50. Honey contains high acidity which helps alkalize body.
51. Honey as a natural sweetener can suppress hunger, limit sugar intake and promotes weight loss.
52. Eating honey before bed aids in glycogen energy production. Since our brains use a lot of energy while we sleep, additional glycogen helps with brain function and sleep.
53. Supports the release of melatonin, which also aids with sleep.
54. Honey boosts the body’s antioxidants, which prevents cell damage from free radicals and aids in fighting disease.
55. Honey decreases the healing time of wounds when paired with natural hydrogen peroxide.
56. Honey’s anti-bacterial and antioxidant properties make it an all-natural solution in soothing sore throats.
57. A 2007 report shows honey applied topically had the ability to treat a diabetic ulcer.
58. Honey contains phytonutrients which provide anti-inflammatory benefits
Bee pollen is the food of younger bees and is one of the most complete natural foods available.
59. Bee pollen contains over 5,000 enzymes and co-enzymes to aid in digestion, making it the most enzyme-rich food available.
60. Bee Pollen is rich in B-complex vitamins, which supports total body energy.
61. Natural phenylalanine content makes bee pollen an appetite suppressant.
62. Through a technique called desensitization, bee pollen suppresses allergy symptoms.
63. Bee pollen has been shown to have antibiotic abilities against salmonella and other bacteria.
64. Bee pollen contains more than 300 natural compounds, making it a potent antioxidant.
65. Bee pollen contains vitamin A for healthy vision.
66. Bee pollen contains vitamin C for immune support.
67. Bee pollen contains vitamin D for bone and immune support.
68. Bee pollen contains vitamin E for cholesterol regulation.
69. Bee pollen contains slelenium for immunity boosting and metabolism maintenance.
70. Bee pollen contains lecithin which reduces fat deposits in the liver.
Bees collect propolis by gathering resin from pine and evergreen trees. Propolis is initially used to support structures throughout the hive and protect the hive from contamination and invaders. Bee propolis contains many healing attributes that we can benefit from.
72. Bees use propolis for its anti-fungal properties and actively apply it to infected areas of the hive
73. Propolis has been used to treat aphthous stomatitis (RAS), which is a common, painful, and ulcerative disorder of the mouth.
74. Research suggests that bee propolis has the ability to lower blood pressure.
75. Bee propolis has been shown to help with bone tissue reformation.
76. In prostate cancer, bee propolis has shown promise in boosting cancerous cell death.
77. Brazilian green propolis has reduced the metastasis of colon caner cells.
78. Aiding in bone tissue reformation also allows bee propolis to protect injured teeth.
Royal jelly is the exclusive food of queen bees, an all-natural superfood. This nutrient-dense food provides numerous health benefits and contributes to extending queen bees’ lives for up to five years, while worker bees tend to only live for six weeks. Royal jelly’s benefits:
80. Research shows that royal jelly has the ability to act as an immunomodulator and boost the body’s immune system response.
81. Six months of regular royal jelly consumption helped enhance brain function.
82. Over the course of seven days, regular use of royal jelly showed promise in protecting the liver from damage.
83. Through regular consumption, royal jelly has shown the ability to reduce inflammation in periodontal disease, suggesting anti-inflammatory relief for the entire body.
84. Royal jelly is 60 to 70 percent water and support natural skin healing.
85. Royal jelly has been shown to prevent osteoporosis when consumed with bee pollen.
86. Royal jelly limits blood supply to tumors and can inhibit breast cancer cell growth.
87. Royal jelly’s mixture of proteins, vitamins, and minerals helps decrease total cholesterol and LDL.