By HoneyColony Staff
Ingredients for a coconut, spirulina, Cacao, Date Shake:
- 1 cup home made raw almond milk
- 1 cup coconut water
- 6 – 8 pitted dates
- 2 frozen very ripe bananas
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of Healthforce Spirulina
- 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon (depending on how much zing you want) of Navitas cacao
- pinch of Hawaiian sea salt
Make It Happen:
1. Throw everything in the high-blender (I use a Vitamix) and puree until smooth and creamy.
2. This makes about two 8-ounce glasses. But you won’t want to share!