- 3 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- ⅓ cup extra unsweetened shredded coconut for rolling
- 2 cups dried unsweetened unsulphured mango (soaked in some filtered water for about ½ an hour)
- ½ cup agave nectar
- 8 tablespoons cold pressed coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon zest
Make It Happen:
- Place all the ingredients in your food processor (except the extra ⅓ cup of coconut) and pulse into well combined.
- You will know the mixture is ready when it congeals together and almost forms a ball.
- Roll the mixture into small balls and roll in shredded coconut.
- Freeze on a baking tray lined with parchment paper for about 20 minutes.
- Store in a container in the fridge.
Just pop these ingredients in your food processor and you have a simple, sweet treat that’s perfect for Sunday night movies with the girls, an after dinner treat with your honey, or a guilt-free mid-day snack. You will LOVE these. And it’s so easy, there’s no excuse not to give these little mango delights a try. Makes about 30 depending on how large you like your balls!