Raw Vegan Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup raw macadamias
- ½ cup raw pine nuts
- ¾ cup filtered water
- 5 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons finely chopped white onion
- 2 tablespoons cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ tablespoons finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
Pasta Noodles And Assembly
- 8 zucchinis (about 2 per person)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 2 cups broccoli cut into tiny florets
- 1 cup finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- ¼ cup finely chopped spring onions
- Raw sesame seeds
Make It Happen:
To make the pasta sauce:
- Place all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender (I use a Vitamix) and puree on high until smooth and creamy.
To make the zucchini noodles:
- Cut off the ends of the zucchini and make noodles using a vegetable spiralizer, or use a simple vegetable peeler to slice very thin fettuccine-style noodles.
- Just toss the sauce through the pasta with the broccoli and most of the spring onions and parsley, and season with salt to taste.
- Swirl portions onto the middle of a plate, top with parsley and spring onions and surround with cherry tomatoes. YUMMO!