- 2 cups shelled edamame
- 2 cups raw spinach
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 3 tablespoons cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ tablespoons finely chopped brown onion
- 2 teaspoons freshly minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- ¼ cup finely chopped flat leat continental parsley (optional for garnish)
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds (optional for garnish)
Make It Happen:
- Place all of the ingredients in your high speed blender (I use a Vitamix) You will need to use the tamper to guide the ingredients as the mixture is thick.
- If you don’t have a high speed blender use a food processor. The mixture will have a course consistency which is also lovely.
- Tweak flavours to taste. You might want more chilli flakes, garlic, lemon juice or salt.
- Serve topped with sesame seeds and chopped fresh parsley and some raw veggies and crackers. YUMMO!