Discover Super Nutrition
The modern pace of life is fast and furious. The delicate balance between work, family, health, passions, friends and fun requires us to be superwomen and supermen. And with all the pesticides, preservatives, GMOs, high-fructose, unhealthy junk that saturates our food supply, you can easily spend all your time and money focused on eating foods that provide the vitamins and minerals your body desperately needs.
Nutrition is key — that’s where superfoods and key supplements come in. With one small teaspoon of our super-packed Equilibrium, you get 10 superfoods delivered in raw honey. Instead of having to juggle 10 different capsules, powders, tinctures and teas, indulge in our organic, all-natural, pesticide and preservative-free, ethically-sourced Equilibrium.
What’s inside each powerful teaspoon? Let’s see:
- Raw honey: The panacea is derived from Bloom Honey’s delicious, 100% unfiltered and unpasteurized Raw White Clover. This pure honey contains antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins and minerals, live enzymes, pre and probiotics, phytonutrients, pollen and propolis. White Clover has been used to treat atherosclerosis of both coronary and cerebral arteries and to lower blood pressure. It is extremely effective as cough medicine, as well as being anti-bacterial and hypoallergenci., It neutralizes toxins, relieves pain, and is anti-inflammatory. Honey has been valued for its medicinal qualities for thousands of years. We make sure you don’t get any of the adulterated crap – only high-grade honey from ethical beekeepers.
- Bee pollen: Raw honey contains pollen, so we threw in an extra powerful dose of this superfood. Bee pollen is the food of the young bees. It is made up of 40% protein and contains over 5,000 enzymes and co-enzymes, making it one of the most complete naturally occurring foods. It’s also rich in B complex vitamins, and contains vitamins A, C, D, E, selenium, lecithin, and phytochemicals. In fact, it is so high in Vitamin C it might be more powerful than a glass of orane juice. Pollen is full of antioxidants, and is a natural appetite suppressant with antibiotic and hypoallergenic properties.
- Bee propolis: This medicinal treat is formed when bees collect resin from trees and other sources, and mix it with a little bit of honey. Propolis has numerous health benefits. A powerful antioxidant, it lowers blood pressure, and is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral.Scientists have even researched the cancer killing effects of propolis tincture on two common types of prostate cancer as well as colon cancer. It can calm the symptoms of seasonal allergies and it appears to build and maintain healthy bone tissue.
- Royal Jelly: With every amazing bee product in this powerful combo, how could we not include royal jelly, the exclusive nourishment of queen bees? This powerful healing supplement contains very high amounts of several antioxidants. Research shows its immunomodulatory potential, which makes it great for people with autoimmune disorders. It also induces a sense of euphoria and is linked to brain function enhancement. Royal jelly is anti-inflammatory and is used to heal liver damage. A group of Japanese scientists studied royal jelly’s beneficial effects on osteoporosis. It seems to lower bad and regular blood cholesterol levels while not affecting good cholesterol levels. It is also beneficial in treating diabetes and regulating blood sugar levels, as well as treating certain types of cancer.
- Phytoplankton: Marine phytoplankton makes up one quarter of all vegetation on the planet, in addition to providing 90 percent of all of the planet’s oxygen. Its richness in trace elements and micro-nutrients can help the body reach optimal health and wellness when regularly consumed. Photoplankton is one of the most nutrient-dense superfood on the planet, supporting optimal nutrient count with minimal calorie consumption. It also helps with proper cell division and growth, removing toxins, repairing DNA, and reducing inflammation. Offering 100 percent bioavailability allows our cells to completely absorb plankton and enjoy its benefits.
- Organic Turmeric: Turmeric has been used for over 4,000 years as a spice and medicinal herb in India and China. In Sanskrit, it has more than 53 names, many describing and noting its healing properties. Varna datri (enhancer of body complexion), jawarantika (which cures fevers), and vishagni (killer of poison) all explain the well-known benefits and history of this miracle spice. Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. Curcumin has all natural anti-inflammatory benefits similar to hydrocortisone, steroids, and NSAIDS. Curcumin is also a powerful antioxidant, a natural antibiotic, can boost brain function, inhibit tumor growth, and boost the body’s immune response.
- Medicinal Mushrooms: Mushrooms have been part of traditional Chinese medicine for years — the common belief being, regular consumption would grant immortality. Although this is yet to be achieved, modern medicine shows numerous health benefits of medicinal mushrooms. As immune modulators, mushrooms are able to activate immune effector cells, such as lymphocytes, macrophages, and natural killer cells. In addition, they contain biologically active polysaccharides, which research suggests contain anticancer, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antiviral support.
- Double-Directory Adaptogenic Herbs: Adaptogenic herbs help combat environmental stressors, toxins, and protect us from people and foods that throw off our body, drain our energy, and offset our mood. They are typically used to provide overall wellness since they offer many health benefits. They do this by increasing energy through central nervous system stimulation — without the negative side effects of most common stimulants such as caffeine, allow the body and mind to transition from any extreme state back to a balanced state, and help your body adapt to your particular environment to handle stress more productively.
- ORMUS: ORMUS is a mix of key elements and metals, said to offer endless health benefits. ORMUS is believed to nourish and hydrate body cells, increase energy and strength for athletic conditioning, support healthier sleep patterns, enhance immune systems functions, and aid in repairing damaged tissues and supporting joint relief.