- 3 cups (720 ml) low sodium chicken, beef, or vegetable broth
- 1 Roma tomato, halved
- 1 carrot, halved
- 1 stalk celery, halved
- 1 thin slice of onion, peeled
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 thin slice of yellow squash
- 1 thin slice of red bell pepper
- 1 thin slice of cabbage
- 1 mushroom
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- Dash of cumin
- ½ cup (70g) cooked chicken, breast meat
- ½ fresh jalapeno
- ¼ cup (30g) pitted olives
- ¼ cup (50g) unsalted canned corn, drained
- 2 ounces (60g) baked tortilla chips
Make It Happen:
- Place all soup base ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and quickly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 5-6 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid.
- If adding optional ingredients, reduce speed to Variable 2. Remove the lid plug.
- Drop in chicken, jalapenos, olives, corn, and chips through the lid opening. Blend for an additional 10 seconds.
Per 1 Cup (240 ml) Serving: 36 Cal (21% from Fat, 34% from Protein, 45% from Carb), 3 g Protein, 1 g Total Fat, 0 g Saturated Fat, 5 g Carb, 1 g Fiber, 2 g Sugar, 1 mg Calcium, 0 mg Iron, 60 mg Sodium, 2258 IU Vitamin A, 7 mg Vitamin C, 0 mg Cholesterol.