Save money and time by getting our Organic Weight Loss Superfood Smoothie Bundle!
This organic weight loss superfood smoothie offers key nutrients to keep you energized, alert, and full.
Making an organic superfood smoothie every morning as part of your daily ritual is a smart investment of your time and money. Especially if you are a busy bee trying to lose weight or a beginner who wants to increase your intake of superfoods or veggies.
With the flip of a blender you can get an entire meal, key nourishment, and give your day more bam and pow!
With that said, not all smoothies are created equal!
After speaking to raw-food aficionados, nutritionists, and doing research and lots of testing, I came up with this recipe for a great-tasting weight loss superfood smoothie.
In my opinion, most smoothies have too much carbs, sugar, or fillers. Many also they tell you to mix fruit and veggies, which ideally you shouldn’t, with the exception of berries and the occasional banana.
When I discovered I had food sensitivities (even before I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia), I made it a mission to avoid gluten, dairy, and sugar. No longer able to eat many foods, I turned to the world of superfoods.
The Joy of Superfoods
ALL-IN-ONE ORGANIC Weight Loss Superfood Smoothie
The following ingredients for HoneyColony’s Weight Loss Superfood Smoothie are exclusively organic and top-notch:
- Organic Nutiva Hemp Seeds offer essential amino acids, high amounts of fatty acids, fiber, vitamin E, and trace minerals.
- Healthforce Vitamineral Nutritional Greens is a collection of 30 of the most micronutrient-rich superfoods on the planet, all organic, carefully processed, and dried at low temperatures to retain maximum nutrient integrity (best-selling product).
- Healthforce Warrior Vegan Protein is an organic, sprouted, enzymatically activated, non-GMO brown-rice protein (80 percent protein, 20 percent nutrients) that is devoid of harmful whey. And, unlike 90 percent of mainstream powders, it isn’t filled with sodium. The protein keeps you full and satisfied.
- Cacao Powder is chocolate without the sin. Organic, yummy, and full of magnesium, iron, and feel-good molecules, cacao gives you energy and helps with cognition.organic smoothie
- Bee pollen offers a multitude of benefits, from suppressing allergies to improving prostate health.
- Organic brazil nuts are high in antioxidant selenium for heart health and vitamin E and are excellent sources of mono-unsaturated fatty acids and more.
- Chia seeds are high in omega-3 fatty acids, so they are great for reducing inflammation, lowering cholesterol, regulating bowel function, and replenishing minerals. (Optional)
- Organic Raw Honey is antibacterial and anti-fungal and boosts energy. What’s more, aside from tasting great, honey is also full of antioxidants and helps with digestion. (Optional)
Here’s a funny video on smoothies, although we don’t encourage solo fruit smoothies because that just offers sugar. Instead, you can incorporate wild blueberries into our mix which are loaded with vitamins, fiber and antioxidants, or a banana to get your carb/sugar fix.
Maryam Henein is an investigative journalist, professional researcher, and producer of the award-winning documentary Vanishing of the Bees.
Submit your story or essay to Buzzworthy Blogs.