At HoneyColony, we’re dedicated to bringing people together to uncover the best ways to live a healthy and sustainable lifestyle. To get this done, we need seasoned journalists who thrive on creating hard-hitting, top-notch articles about health and sustainability.
We need talented journalists and writers who have a voice and want to make a difference. We are looking for edgy, provocative, and cutting-edge stories that pertain to health, nutrition, food justice, the environment, and culture. We’re interested in people with:
- A degree in Journalism and/or extensive article writing experience
- Experience with WordPress, blogging, and social media
- Excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting skills
- Strong communications skills
- The ability to conduct thorough research and find relevant sources to quote
- The ability to connect the dots and write original, high-quality, SEO-friendly articles
- Knowledge/interest regarding some or all of the following topics: the environment, health industry, alternative medicine, raw diet, vegan diet, food politics, social justice, science and culture
- An exceptional portfolio that demonstrates the ability to create compelling copy
- References or an established reputation
- The ability to contribute ideas on improving existing content
If you’re interested in writing for us, send your resume, a cover letter, and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. We have articles ready to assign, and we are interested in hearing your story ideas, as well!