Aseda Shea Butter
Renew, Repair, And Protect Your Skin
In stock (can be backordered)
Aseda Shea Butter is a unique, rich, and all-natural moisturizer with over 30 health benefits! Extracted from the nuts of Shea trees native to the Savannah’s of Africa, the Shea tree is treasured for it health properties and growth. On average Shea trees can live up to 200 years!
Asea Shea Butter is uniquely different from the machine processed Shea butters on the market. Wild harvested and crafted, Aseda Shea butter is crafted by a women run co-op in the Molé National Forest. Many machine processed shea butters are produced on plantation-based tree farms.
Shea butter has been used for thousands of years to protect Africans from the severe heat conditions of the Sahara and Savannah. It’s richness in unsaturated fat, essential fatty acids, phytosterois, vitamin E and D, provitamin and allantonin. Shea butter helps stimulate collagen production also. Combined, these nutrients help skin maintain its youthful glow, protect from UV sunlight, extreme weather conditions, environmental toxins, dehydration, combat inflammation, and prevent stretch marks!
Why We Love it:
- Deeply moisturizes
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
- Gentle and soft enough for baby care
- Protects, strengthens, and regenerates skin
- Aids in stimulating collagen production
- Prevents stretch marks
- Does not expire
- Helps prevent and treat dry skin, stretch marks, skin discoloration, wrinkles and blemishes
- Rich in Vitamin A , E & D, essential fatty acids, provitamin A and allantoin
- Does not clog pores
- Provides UV protection
- Soothes Eczema, psoriasis, diaper rash, hives, insect bites, contact dermatitis and reaction from poisonous plants
- Helps treat burns, minor cuts, and repair scars
- Prevents wrinkles
- Helps heal aching muscles and remove eliminate toxins
How Your Purchase Helps Globally:
- Supports women run co-op and empowerment project
- Keeps chemicals found in cosmetics out of our waterways and off of your skin.
- Supports healthy bee population
- Helps Non-GMO policy an efforts
- Protects a wildlife preserve and ancient forest, an indigenous bee population and bio-diversity.
100% pure, unrefined, non-GMO, organic ivory shea butter
No FAQ Found