Aseda’s Wild Raw African Jar Of Honey (Small)
Organic Wild African Honey
In stock (can be backordered)
Aseda’s wild African jar of honey is made by happy bees and harvested sustainably from the Molé National Forest in Ghana, Africa. Aseda’s pure, unfiltered, raw honey is collected by the Dagomba tribes native to Molé. One taste from this jar of honey will flood your senses with the essence of Africa’s natural forests — it’s like nothing you’ve ever tasted!
You may be surprised by the rich, dark brown color of this wild treasure, one of the darkest wild raw honeys in the world. Darker honey has added health benefits due to its higher concentration of minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, and natural enzymes.
For the unique flavor of Aseda Wild Honey, you can thank the shea trees, cacao trees, and the calabash plants from which the pollen is collected. The honey tastes both smoky and chocolatey.
Aseda’s Wild Raw African Jar Of Honey: Health Benefits
- Tests high on the Orac Scale
- Full of trace minerals, enzymes, pre- and probiotics
- Beneficial for gastrointestinal and stomach issues
- Offers a boost of energy, making it a long-lasting and sustainable superfood
Why We Love It
- Aseda supports sustainable practices, and is acting locally and thinking globally.
- It’s like no other honey we’ve ever tasted.
- The Calabash, which is a small evergreen tropical tree, is highly medicinal; in Africa, every part is used to treat disease, from Malaria to respiratory problems.
- Aseda is used by top chefs as a key ingredient, by elite athletes as a-go-to source of energy, and by health-conscious individuals as a daily supplement to promote optimal health and digestion.
- Our support helps protect the ancient and pristine Molé National Forest.
|Dimensions||3.5 × 3.5 × 4 in|
No FAQ Found