Aseda Wild Raw Honey From Africa (Large)
Honey From A Wild & Protected Forest Ecosystem
In stock (can be backordered)
In this 12 oz. jar of Aseda Wild Honey, you can actually taste Ghana’s wild forest ecosystem. Aseda Wild Honey is raw, unfiltered, and sustainably harvested from the Molé National Forest in Ghana by the Dagomba tribal people. Read our cover story about why this is the best honey to put in your mouth.
The rich, dark brown color of this honey might surprise you. In fact, Aseda Wild Honey is one of the darkest wild honeys in the world. Dark honey is even more healthful than lighter varieties, due to its higher concentration of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and antioxidants.
Aseda Raw Wild Honey is produced by African honey bees, which collect pollen from shea, cacao, and calabash trees. Because it is wild, it contains no chemicals, pesticides, or GMO pollen — just the pure essence of Africa’s natural forests in every spoonful.
- Tests high on the Orac Scale
- Full of trace minerals, enzymes, pre- and probiotics
- Beneficial for gastrointestinal and stomach issues
- Offers a boost of energy, making it a long-lasting and sustainable superfood
Why We Love It
- Aseda supports sustainable practices, and is acting locally and thinking globally.
- It has a chocolatey smoky taste — like no other honey we’ve ever come across.
- The calabash, a small evergreen tropical tree, has a variety of medicinal uses; in Africa, every part of the tree is used to treat disease, from malaria to respiratory problems.
- Aseda Raw Wild Honey has gained international recognition as a gourmet ingredient.
- Our support helps protect the pristine Molé National Forest.
- Raw Honey From Africa: Taste Of The Wild
- 6 Ways Honey Benefits Health, Boosts Energy, and Powers Up Immunity
- 20 Amazing Ways To Use Honey, From DIY Lip Balm To Hangover Remedy
Listen to Anthony Baron Kirk talk about how he discovered this honey:
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 5 in|
No FAQ Found