Body Ecology Assist Full Spectrum is a powerful, fast-acting, high-potency enzyme formula that provides a wide range of useful digestive enzymes to help break down food, absorb nutrients, and prevent gas and bloating.
- One of the most complete and powerful digestive enzymes available
- Assures digestion of proteins over the entire pH range from 2.0 to 11.0
- Fast-acting, high potency enzyme formula
Assist Full Spectrum is a powerful, fast acting, high potency enzyme formula. It is specially formulated to provide the widest range of useful digestive enzymes to help break down food, absorb nutrients and prevent gas and bloating.
Some food groups need several types of enzymes to become fully digested and to allow all the nutrients to be available for assimilation. Five different types of Protease are included to assure digestion of proteins over the entire pH range from 2.0 to 11.0, as found in the stomach and small intestine. Other formulas may only include one or two types of Protease. Assist is one of the most complete and powerful digestive enzymes available!
- Amylase (22,000 DU)
- Protease (80,000 HUT)
- Lipase (3,500 FIP)
- Cellulase (1,500 CU)
- Glucoamylase (50 AGU)
- Invertase (Sucrase) (40 INVU)
- Bromelain (500,000 PU)
- Papain (500,000 PU)
- alpha-Galactosidase (450 GALU)
- Peptidase FP (2,000 HUT)
- Malt Diastase (Maltase) (200 DP)
- Pectinase with phytase endo (150 PGU)
- Xylanase (600 XU)
- Hemicellulase (600 HCU)
- Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsules
Contains no wheat, no soy, no artificial colors, no artificial flavors, no animal products, no fillers or excipients. Store in a cool place.