Body Ecology Ocean Plant Extract
Concentrated Ocean Plant Extract
Body Ecology Ocean Plant Extract is a raw, concentrated, exceptionally pure food supplement from the hardy, wild ocean vegetable called Laminaria japonica. Hand-harvested by Russian divers, the heavy outer fibers of the Laminaria are removed with low-temperature processing. Only the valuable nutrients remain in a potent, fully digestible form. 40 pounds of seaweed is used to make only one pound of extract.
Why We Love It
- High in minerals, essential sugars, and alginates
- A raw, concentrated, exceptionally pure food supplement
- 40 pounds of seaweed is used to make only one pound of extract
Ocean Plant Extract contains:
- Alginates that purge heavy metals mercury, lead, strontium, etc.
- Minerals: Iodine for thyroid support in a bio-available ionic form along with iron, calcium, magnesium, manganese, selenium
- Essential Sugars: fucose, mannose & glucuronic acid naturally occurring in ocean plants enhance cellular communication & immune function
- Vitamins: A, B1, B2, B3, B12, C, E Antiviral, antifungal and anti-inflammatory agents
- Amino Acids
No FAQ Found