Maryam, it was delightful to talk to you this morning. Your knowledge of alternative and holistic methods coupled with your insight and delightful personality make you an exceptional mentor in the health journey. Thank you again for all of your helpful insights. ~ Victoria Laird
Customers regularly reach out to ask if our Simply Transformative solutions will help them heal their health condition. Healing is a holistic multi-pronged approach. If for instance you are taking hemp oil but drinking alcohol and eating processed or pesticide-laden foods, the product won’t work since it’s fighting an uphill battle. Diet and lifestyle are key. Food is truly thy medicine.
You are worth more than a typed response via live chat. Consider speaking to a wellness authority and supportive mentor who will steer you in the right direction and offer you tons of resources and suggestions. You can do so via a consult.
Maryam Henein can offer you a holistic approach to health and wellness, which means that she looks at how all areas of your life are connected. Maryam is an investigative journalist who has been studying and covering health and wellness for almost 15 years. She went through a slew of health problems herself, which led her to become an authority when it comes to autoimmune conditions and our food supply. She was hit by an SUV and dragged 49 feet and the physical toll on her body as well as the stress she dealt with in the aftermath, made her a prime candidate for an autoimmune condition.
Western Medicine let her down and the trauma instigated a cascade of health issues. She applied her sleuthing skills and ability to connect the dots to help heal herself. She uses that same toolkit when speaking to individuals who don’t know where to start on their healing path.
Maryam is also the co-founder of HoneyColony. Her interest in the plight of honeybees has led her to discoveries applicable to human health and well being. For example, pesticides that have decimated millions of honey bee colonies worldwide are also responsible for compromised immune systems in humans that manifest in an assortment of illnesses.
If you suffer from an autoimmune problem, then Maryam can be of service and help you heal.
As a health eduacator, she will motivate you to cultivate positive health choices, while educating and supporting you to achieve your goals through lifestyle and behavior adjustments.
Why We Love It:
- As an investigative journalist Maryam asks lots of questions and knows which ones to ask to get a full picture of the underlying issues.
- She will suggest supplements, tests, books, and give you simple tips to put you on track.
- Maryam has gone through her share of health issues from being run over by a car to being diagnosed with lupus and fibromyalgia. Let her strife and research save you time and money. Do you really want to spend years trying to fully understand how to heal?
- Maryam is not just spewing back things she’s learned in a textbook. She has firsthand knowledge.
- Maryam helps people every day navigate health issues and will give you 45 minutes of undivided attention
- Maryam is furthering her knowledge by studying at the Institute of Functional Medicine.
- Maryam will then email you a list of things discussed to set you on your way to healing.
Maryam explains more:
Maryam Henein is not a doctor. She is a resource and educator with a wealth of information when it comes to health and wellness and our food supply.
Once you book, go here to set up your session.She will then send a questionnaire to fill out.