Silver Excelsior Serum can change your life! Many times more powerful than the popular colloidal silver, this serum uses chelated silver to create a 200X more bioavailable natural immunity booster to fight harmful bacteria, while leaving good bacteria intact. That means no worrying about antibiotic resistant superbugs, new gut health issues, or the toxicity that comes with pharmaceutical antibiotics.
Silver Excelsior Serum can be used for immune boosting:
- During bacterial and viral infections
- To support fighting off sore throats and ear/eye infections
- To relieve sinuses and upper respiratory issues infections
- To fight Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)
- For the prevention of plaque buildup, tooth decay, and bleeding gums
- To relieve food poisoning symptoms
- For the disruption of mold and mildew buildup
- To support relief from cuts, sores, and boils
- To limit the reaction and discomfort of insect bites and rashes
- Athlete’s foot and nail fungus
Why Silver Excelsior Serum? Chelated Silver: A Biologically Superior Form Of Silver
Formulated as extremely potent bioparticles, Silver Excelsior Serum works hand in hand with your body’s cell structure. Most silver healing solutions can’t fully bond to living tissue, limiting their bacteria-killing capabilities. The chelation process attaches silver molecules to amino acid molecules (chelators). These chelators are then able to bring the silver into the body so that each particle of silver can come in contact with the infected area.
Does Silver Oxide Kill The Good Bacteria?
Unlike pharmaceutical antibiotics, silver oxide doesn’t kill helpful probiotics along with the pathogens. According to researcher Gordon Pedersen, PhD, ND, “Silver has a remarkable ability to selectively destroy pathogenic bacteria while not causing harm to healthy probiotic bacteria.” Chelated silver disables the platform from which harmful bacteria grow, keeping them from multiplying.
Can NOT Cause Resistance
You’ve heard that bacteria such as MRSA is mutating and becoming resistant to the most powerful antibiotics. Professor David Avnir says, “Silver isn’t vulnerable to the same pitfalls as antibiotics. Silver chemically disrupts pathogenic bacteria’s ability to produce cells, but remains impervious to resistance.”
Silver Excelsior (Serum) is a chelated silver oxide, that is both bioactive and bioavailable and priced at below $80. We’ve truly uncovered the best of both worlds – ridiculously low pricing with incredibly effective results.
How Much Silver Excelsior Serum Do I Need
One dropper full of Silver Excelsior Serum equals 40 oz of highly potent 100 ppm chelated silver solution when mixed with 8 oz of pure or distilled water. Add one full dropper (fills about 3/4 of the way) per small glass of water (8 oz) to create a 100 ppm solution that is sufficient for any condition. Best on empty stomach. Repeat if necessary next day.
Why We Love it:
- Natural immunity booster that bacteria will never grow resistant to
- Increased bioavailability for quick absorption and healing
- Can be used with any water-based liquid including fruit juice, etc.
- Boosts immunity when bacteria, viruses, infections, superbugs, and parasites are present
- Travel friendly with the ability to assist with combating infections and bacteria
- Boosts immunity for sore throats, ear infections, and eye infections
- Boosts immunity to clear sinuses and alleviates upper respiratory issues
- Boosts immunity to alleviate Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)
- Helps prevent plaque buildup, tooth decay, and bleeding gums
- Reduces food poisoning symptoms
- Fights mold and mildew buildup
- Alleviates discomfort of cuts, sores, and boils
- Alleviates itches occurring from insect bites and rashes
- Alleviates athlete’s foot and nail fungus
- Soothes burns, including sunburns
Disclaimer: The statements made regarding this product have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product.