Silver Excelsior Serum
$79.50 – $228.96
Full Spectrum, High Potency Natural Immunity Support
Silver Excelsior Serum can change your life! Many times more powerful than the popular colloidal silver, this serum uses chelated silver to create a 200X more bioavailable natural immunity booster to fight harmful bacteria, while leaving good bacteria intact. That means no worrying about antibiotic resistant superbugs, new gut health issues, or the toxicity that comes with pharmaceutical antibiotics.
Silver Excelsior Serum can be used for immune boosting:
- During bacterial and viral infections
- To support fighting off sore throats and ear/eye infections
- To relieve sinuses and upper respiratory issues infections
- To fight Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)
- For the prevention of plaque buildup, tooth decay, and bleeding gums
- To relieve food poisoning symptoms
- For the disruption of mold and mildew buildup
- To support relief from cuts, sores, and boils
- To limit the reaction and discomfort of insect bites and rashes
- Athlete’s foot and nail fungus
Why Silver Excelsior Serum? Chelated Silver: A Biologically Superior Form Of Silver
Formulated as extremely potent bioparticles, Silver Excelsior Serum works hand in hand with your body’s cell structure. Most silver healing solutions can’t fully bond to living tissue, limiting their bacteria-killing capabilities. The chelation process attaches silver molecules to amino acid molecules (chelators). These chelators are then able to bring the silver into the body so that each particle of silver can come in contact with the infected area.
Does Silver Oxide Kill The Good Bacteria?
Unlike pharmaceutical antibiotics, silver oxide doesn’t kill helpful probiotics along with the pathogens. According to researcher Gordon Pedersen, PhD, ND, “Silver has a remarkable ability to selectively destroy pathogenic bacteria while not causing harm to healthy probiotic bacteria.” Chelated silver disables the platform from which harmful bacteria grow, keeping them from multiplying.
Can NOT Cause Resistance
You’ve heard that bacteria such as MRSA is mutating and becoming resistant to the most powerful antibiotics. Professor David Avnir says, “Silver isn’t vulnerable to the same pitfalls as antibiotics. Silver chemically disrupts pathogenic bacteria’s ability to produce cells, but remains impervious to resistance.”
Silver Excelsior (Serum) is a chelated silver oxide, that is both bioactive and bioavailable and priced at below $80. We’ve truly uncovered the best of both worlds – ridiculously low pricing with incredibly effective results.
How Much Silver Excelsior Serum Do I Need
One dropper full of Silver Excelsior Serum equals 40 oz of highly potent 100 ppm chelated silver solution when mixed with 8 oz of pure or distilled water. Add one full dropper (fills about 3/4 of the way) per small glass of water (8 oz) to create a 100 ppm solution that is sufficient for any condition. Best on empty stomach. Repeat if necessary next day.
Why We Love it:
- Natural immunity booster that bacteria will never grow resistant to
- Increased bioavailability for quick absorption and healing
- Can be used with any water-based liquid including fruit juice, etc.
- Boosts immunity when bacteria, viruses, infections, superbugs, and parasites are present
- Travel friendly with the ability to assist with combating infections and bacteria
- Boosts immunity for sore throats, ear infections, and eye infections
- Boosts immunity to clear sinuses and alleviates upper respiratory issues
- Boosts immunity to alleviate Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)
- Helps prevent plaque buildup, tooth decay, and bleeding gums
- Reduces food poisoning symptoms
- Fights mold and mildew buildup
- Alleviates discomfort of cuts, sores, and boils
- Alleviates itches occurring from insect bites and rashes
- Alleviates athlete’s foot and nail fungus
- Soothes burns, including sunburns
Disclaimer: The statements made regarding this product have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product.
chelated silver oxide
How Much Silver Excelsior Serum Do I Need
One dropper full of Silver Excelsior Serum equals 40 oz of highly potent 100 ppm chelated silver solution when mixed with 8 oz of pure or distilled water. One dropper full (dropper fills about 3/4) per small glass of water (8 oz) will provide a 100 ppm solution that is sufficient for any condition. Best on empty stomach. Repeat if necessary next day.
Absolutely safe! The “black” means some of the silver oxide has settled out of solution which reduces the concentration of the silver oxide in solution. So it may be a little less concentrated than if it hasn’t “settled” at all – but absolutely completely safe.
Remedying the color by shaking could work but not likely. Once the silver oxide comes out of solution, it will not go back in. Again, this is normal over time and even if it looks like a lot has settled out. We are at 4000 ppm and super saturated, so think of it as crystal candy made from a sugar solution in water: super saturated leads to crystals coming out of solution – similar to what’s happening here.
When we chelate the silver oxide and put it into our glycerine base, some of the silver does not fully chelate leading to a “settling residue” over time in some cases. But there is absolutely no expiration date – as the efficacy may slightly reduce but it is an imperceptible difference.
I see some silver sediment floating around my bottle. The sediment doesn’t dissolve when I shake it. Is it still safe to consume this way?
Yes, it’s still safe to consume. Over time there may be some settling or precipitation as we are at the very limit of silver concentrate (4000 ppm) which is similar to too much sugar in solution leading to the formation of rock candy. If you still wish to replace the bottle, please contact us.
Is it true that silver is deposited in the liver and the liver is unable to clear it out? I am using about 4-6 drops of Silver Excelsior daily.
Silver Excelsior is not silver oxide but chelated silver oxide that is complexed with citric acid. This molecule is both bioactive and bioavailable, and if you follow the directions then your consumption is less than 150 ppm per day; which is .015% in solution (not very much silver oxide chelate). The chances for bioaccumulation in the liver is much lower for our product as the silver oxide chelate with citric acid will enter the biological cells very rapidly. It is likely that the absorption is so rapid that the main absorption occurs in your body’s fluids (initially in your mouth). If the liver filters out the silver oxides from colloidal silver or ionized silver over time and bioaccumulates it, which is possible, my best guess is that our product would not do so – or at least not very much as all your body’s cells will absorb the silver oxide chelate quickly and very little would find its way to the liver – and even if it did – the liver would receive the chelate and not just the silver oxide.
I have noticed recently that a weird thing is happening on several of my fingernails and I wondered if it had anything to do with the silver depositing in my body.
This is an issue everyone has because Silver Excelsior is 4000 ppm silver oxide chelate and this will stain just like “rust” – which you know as iron oxide (think rusty nails). This means you are unintentionally getting a bit on your fingernails when you use it. When we fill the product we have seen this issue occur if there is any spillage – and yes – it will stain your white clothes as well. So be careful – but understand this is not from your internal use of our product but external slight spillage.
Silver Excelsior is absolutely safe for use during pregnancy – but you should not be using silver surfer directly. Dilute a full eye dropper’s worth into an 8 oz glass of water or favorite beverage before ingesting, as directed. Also, recommend taking “Viricidin” which is mono-lauric acid when any symptoms initially appear (have to take it early or it has little to no effect).