E3 Camu Camu
So Nice, It’s Named Twice
E3Live E3 Camu Camu contains Full-Spectrum MEGA-C, as a superfruit berry that grows wild in the Amazon. Camu Camu’s array of natural food factors and essential vitamins are more easily absorbed and utilized by the body, particularly compared with synthetic isolates which cannot compete with the genius of nature. That’s why it’s called Mega-C. For your full assurance, we literally stand behind the genius of nature! Several of us at E3Live® have been so taken with our own immune support experiences from Camu Camu that we chose to uniquely offer you our walk-the-talk unconditional guarantee when you buy from us.
Camu Camu has been revered as a key folk medicine for centuries by people living in the Amazon. In Western circles, Camu Camu is said to provide nutritional antioxidant and anti-inflammatory support for infertility, gum disease, infections, connective tissue and even mild depression. All this long-standing lore is what’s behind Camu Camu’s renown as a nutritive superfruit. We stay open-minded to the value of folk medicine that has been long accepted for its therapeutic benefits. Drug company labs make billions of dollars from synthesizing what’s taken from original natural sources. We can use synthetic Vitamin C, or choose to take naturally occurring Vitamin C with its wide range of complementary bioflavonoids as found in the Amazonian superfruit, Camu Camu.
Vitamin C is a power-packed vitamin in its full-spectrum natural form. Take good care of yourself this season with E3 Camu Camu™ enhanced with E3 AFA™.
Why We Love It:
- An Amazonian Superfruit
- Provides raw-living low-temperature dried ingredients
- Contains no additives, no filters, and no synthetic ascorbic acid
- Increases Vitamin C levels
- Strengthens the immune system
- Improves circulation
- Treats colds and infections
- Aids in healthy red and white blood cell formation
- Helps improve mood
- Promotes healthy gums, eyes and skin
- Supports healthy liver, lungs, lymphatic and nervous system
- Strengthens collagen, tendons and ligaments
- Helps maintain clarity of mind
No FAQ Found