EcoBloom Prebiotic Dietary Fiber
Feed Your Gut
Body Ecology EcoBloom Prebiotic Dietary Fiber – Microflora is key to maintaining optimal intestinal and gut health. EcoBloom is food for the good bacteria in your gut. Help your microflora do their job by adding EcoBloom to fermented foods and drinks, salad dressings and more.
Why We Love It:
- Makes a great addition to your kitchen because it is so versatile and so beneficial.
- Add EcoBloom to your fermented foods instead of sugar, to make them even more potent and healthy.
- Sprinkle EcoBloom into salad dressings, sauces or gravy add a silky-smooth texture.
- Mix your EcoBloom with any hot or cold beverage to add body and healthy benefits.
- You need food for your body, but your body and your intestines need food for the immune-boosting bacteria.
- EcoBloom quickly boosts the growth of beneficial microflora. This suppresses the growth of pathogens, reduces toxins in the liver and colon and stimulates the immune system.
- Research has shown FOS with beneficial bacteria reduce the pH of the colon thus enhancing mineral absorption, especially calcium.
No FAQ Found