Equilibrium Clarity Superfood
$58.95 – $289.50
Revitalize Your Brain
Introducing Equilibrium Clarity, a super superfood designed to elevate mood, advanced cognitive thinking, and optimize mental energy, alertness, focus, and vision. This is the second product under the Equilibrium umbrella. With Energy, we brought you 18 superfoods in a teaspoon a day to provide instant all-day verve, today we extend the favor to neuronal functions.
Despite previous beliefs, the latest science illustrates that the brain keeps growing new cells throughout life. Our noggins are more adaptable and malleable than we thought. Are you looking for heightened focus and enhanced brain cognition? Essential nutrients and certain herbs can maximize our brain’s potential.
Because of Equilibrium Clarity’s brain-boosting ingredients, it can be viewed as a mental enhancer. The basis certified organic highland honey which serves as a synergizing delivery mechanism. From there all-natural herbs and roots are added to give Clarity its true definition.
Equilibrium Clarity Superfood is made in small batches to ensure high quality, exact measurements, and consistency in every jar. To ensure our product never loses integrity, we use high-quality MIRON Biophotonic jars to protect the integrity of the formulation.
As the second product in the Equilibrium trio, Clarity Superfood was formulated to redefine functional food. Each ingredient provides a unique benefit to enhance brain function and enjoy all-natural life-hacking.
No more confusion and no more indecisiveness; only lasting mental energy, enhanced cellular energy, and a non-stop drive to enjoy life.
Health Benefits Of Equilibrium Clarity Superfood
- Eleuthero Root – As an adaptogenic herb, eleuthero root has been used for over 3,000 years to promote health. This root’s main function comes from the ability to help the body adapt to stress. Where stress usually takes control over the body and leads to poor judgment, eleuthero root improves the body’s stress response, increasing memory and providing clarity.
- Ginkgo Biloba – Native to Asia for millennia and over 300 years in Europe and the U.S., the ginkgo biloba tree offers a powerhouse of benefits. Its anti-inflammation properties help increase blood flow to the brain, lower oxidative stress, boost cognitive performance, inhibit regular environmental stressors, and boost the libido.
- Bacopa Monnieri – In this plant, native to Ayurveda medicine, lies a compound known as bacosides. Research suggests bacosides help regenerate brain tissue to improve memory and inhibit the progression of Alzheimer’s.
- Organic Green Tea – Within green tea leaves, is the amino acid L-Theanine. L-Theanine is one of the most widely used nootropics available. Studies show L-theanine affects the emission of alpha waves and the levels of dopamine and GABA in the brain. All three support focus, relaxation, improved memory, and improved learning.
- Rhodiola – The rhodiola rosea plant has been used for centuries in Chinese medicine. Through activating the AMPK enzyme class, rhodiloa boosts mitochondria (energy source) in our cells. This improves brain activity, resulting in increased concentration and focus. Additionally, it stimulates the release of norepinephrine, the chemical that is released during our fight-or-flight response to provide alertness.
- Chaga – Chaga mushroom is renowned for its adaptogenic benefits. Adaptogens allow the body and mind to efficiently deal with the stressors of everyday life and inhibit oxidative DNA damage.
- Red Reishi – The reishi mushroom has been part of Chinese medicine for over 2,000 years. Nicknamed the “mushroom of immortality,” not only does it destroy free radicals, inflammation, and immune disease, through supporting the nerve growth factor protein, it promotes maintenance and survival of neurons and overall neurological function.
- Gotu Kola – Gotu kola is a relaxant herb that is part of the parsley and carrot family. It is one of the most prominent brain-boosting herbs; providing benefits that include: enhancing mood and cognition, improving sleep patterns, increasing calmness and alertness, stimulating the growth of brain cells, and protecting the brain from neurotoxins.
- Phytoplankton – Phytoplankton is rich in trace elements and micro-nutrients, making it one of the most nutrient-dense superfoods on the planet. This helps support cell regeneration, repair DNA, reduce inflammation, boost immune system response, support youthful mental energy, combat free radicals, and support organ, muscle, and joint function.
- ORMUS – Ormus is an element-rich substance that was discovered in 1975. A few of it’s many suggested health benefits include boosting immune function, increasing energy and strength, supporting healthier sleep, enhancing mood, improving brain function, and promoting healthy pH balance.
- Ginger – Ginger is revered for its numerous health benefits. It has been shown to suppress allergic reactions, decrease muscle discomfort, provide menstrual pain relief, enhance cognitive processing, offer anti-inflammation support, and inhibit oral bacteria growth.
- Organic Turmeric – Turmeric has been used for over 4,000 as a spice and medicinal herb. Its medicinal abilities include anti-inflammation, tumor growth inhibition, destruction of bacteria membranes, and immune system enhancement.
- Certified Organic Highland Honey – Certified organic highland honey helps neutralize toxins, relieves pain, treats coughs better than drugs, and is anti-bacterial, anti-allergic, and anti-inflammatory. Certified organic highland honey comes straight from the beehive, as opposed to supermarket honey, which often has zero pollen and is heat-treated to refine or alter the properties or flavor (strained, pasteurized, ultra-filtered, and others). Humans have been using honey for medicinal purposes for thousands of years. Ayurvedic practices in India, for example, claim that honey affects all three primitive material imbalances in the body. And honey’s relatively high acidity (pH level of 3.2 to 4.5) prevents the formation and growth of various bacteria, but when combined with human saliva, it becomes alkalizing.
- Bee Pollen – Contains over 5,000 enzymes and co-enzymes, making it one of the most complete naturally occurring foods. Bee pollen is rich in B complex vitamins and contains vitamins A, C, D, E, selenium, lecithin, and phytochemicals. It is rich in antioxidants, enhances mental functions to inhibit brain fatigue and is a natural appetite suppressant, antibiotic, and anti-allergy.
- Bee Propolis – Bee propolis is used by bees to repair and sanitize their hives. It works as an anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, antiviral, and antioxidant superfood.
- Royal Jelly – This is the exclusive nourishment of queen bees. It is fed to all larvae in a bee colony and is produced by the glands of worker bees. Bees of the sexual caste are distinguished from worker drones in a hive or colony primarily through differential feeding. Cited benefits include skin treatment, alleviation from the adverse effects of menopause, treatment for asthma and high cholesterol.
Why We Love It:
- Equilibrium Clarity stimulates brain cell growth
- Helps the body and brain adapt to stress
- Improves memory and learning
- Supports mental clarity in otherwise stressful situations
- Boosts anti-oxidants to protect from oxidative stress
- Supports DNA and cellular repair
- Enhances brain function
- Anti-inflammation, anti-bacterial, anti-viral support
- All bee products come from family-owned California farms
- High-quality jar protects from negative influences of light
- Each batch receives Certificate of Analysis to ensure the highest quality
- All ingredients certified Organic or wild-crafted
- Free of added sugar, gluten, soy, nuts, wheat, herbicides, and pesticides
Read the 122 Benefits of Equilibrium CLARITY for a more detailed breakdown of these ingredients, their health benefits, and why Equilibrium is the ultimate super superfood.
Suggested Use: Stir after opening Equilibrium Clarity. You only need a teaspoon a day of this super potent superfood blend, preferably on an empty stomach. However, you can add it to a smoothie and have a teaspoon pre-workout. One 12 ounce jar should last you a month with a teaspoon per day. Extremely POTENT.
To preserve the sublime quality of our products, we choose the highest quality glass jars. Comparable to the packaging materials available on the market, these innovative jars sufficiently protect the sensitive products from the quality-lessening influences of light. The Biophotonic jars work like natural filters, only letting in the sunlight that protects and improves the substances in each formula, making our products a trustworthy and essential food supplement in every household.
Please note that due to the fact that we work only with raw, wild-crafted bee products and different types of honey, the consistency of the product may vary ( from more liquid to more solid) from jar to jar. It is normal to see some small particles on the top of the jar, these are simply herbs and superfoods. We recommend mixing the product before first use.
Prebiotics and probiotics are occurring naturally in a raw honey that has not been heated or processed anyway. Researchers in Lund University, Sweden published findings that wild and fresh honey contains billions of friendly bacteria.
Raw honey also contains an astonishing number of enzymes, in fact over 5000 different enzymes according to nutrition expert Sally Fallon of the Weston A. Price Foundation. The detoxifying effect is multiplied many times when the raw honey is taken mixed in cold or warm water. Therefore, when you add Equilibrium to a coffee, tea, juice, smoothie, or any liquid it makes the entire formula even more powerful in terms of approaching the microbiome.