Equilibrium Energy Superfood 12 oz
$103.50 — or subscribe and get 10% off
Energize Mind, Body, And Soul
In stock (can be backordered)
Equilibrium is the evolution peak of superfoods. If you find a better mix, we’ll give your money back. For a 3-pack deal, go here.
HoneyColony redefines nutritional energy with a new super superfood called Equilibrium. Our specially formulated certified organic highland honey-based blend consists of organic and wildcrafted ingredients—cultivated with the highest standards to bring you energy and superfood yumminess with every serving.
Turbo-boosted ingredients and quality control. Only the finest and most organic ingredients are used for Equilibrium, which we believe is the finest superfood mix available in the market today.
At the core of Equilibrium is certified organic highland honey. Eleven other potent superfoods are added—each one organic or wildcrafted, boasting numerous health benefits. A total of 18 ingredients bring harmony to a life that faces any stress, toxins, and negative energy.
Equilibrium Superfood is made in small batches to ensure high quality, exact measurements, and consistency in every jar. To ensure our product never loses integrity, we use high-quality Biophotonic jars that only let sunlight in to improve the substances in each formula.
Equilibrium comes in three different flavors and offers three different functions. The first one, Energy, was designed for athletes or anyone who lives an active lifestyle. By naturally stimulating the nervous system, enhancing brain function, supporting muscle relief, and providing anti-inflammation support, each jar will keep you in the active zone. For those of us who seize life in its whirlwind of activity, Equilibrium Energy offers the support you need for a mental and physical edge.
- Active Natural Prebiotics – Where probiotics introduce external bacteria, prebiotics help support and fertilize already active bacteria in the colon. This offers all the benefits of probiotics, while also increasing fiber consumption, increasing resistance to pathogens, preventing gastrointestinal infections and promoting overall well-being.
- Phytoplankton – Phytoplankton is rich in trace elements and micro-nutrients, making it one of the most nutrient-dense superfoods on the planet. This helps support cell regeneration, repair DNA, reduce inflammation, boost immune system response, combat free radicals, and support organ, muscle, and joint function.
- Blue Algae – Throughout Aztec and African history, blue algae has been consumed for its many health benefits. In modern medicine, blue algae aids in heavy metal detoxing, cardiovascular disease prevention, and weight management.
- Medicinal Mushrooms – Mushrooms have played a key role in ancient Chinese medicine. They have been shown to contain anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory, and antiviral support. In addition, they allow for better diabetes management.
- Double- Directory Adaptogenic Herbs – Adaptogenic herbs rebalance our body when we’re faced with environmental stressors, toxins from the food we eat, or stress from toxic people. They help stimulate the nervous system for a boost of energy without negative stimulant side effects.
- ORMUS – Ormus is an element-rich substance that was discovered in 1975. A few of it’s many suggested health benefits include boosting immune function, increasing energy and strength, supporting healthier sleep, enhancing mood, improving brain function and promoting healthy pH balance.
- Ginger – Ginger is revered for its numerous health benefits. It has been shown to suppress allergic reactions, decrease muscle discomfort, provide menstrual pain relief, enhance cognitive processing, offer anti-inflammation support, and inhibit oral bacteria growth.
- Organic Turmeric – Turmeric has been used for over 4,000 as a spice and medicinal herb. Its medicinal abilities include anti-inflammation, tumor growth inhibition, destruction of bacteria membranes, and immune system enhancement.
- Certified Organic Highland Honey – Certified organic highland honey helps neutralize toxins, relieves pain, treats coughs better than drugs, and is anti-bacterial, anti-allergic, and anti-inflammatory. Certified organic highland honey comes straight from the beehive, as opposed to supermarket honey, which often has zero pollen and is heat-treated to refine or alter the properties or flavor (strained, pasteurized, ultra-filtered, and others). Humans have been using honey for medicinal purposes for thousands of years. Ayurvedic practices in India, for example, claim that honey affects all three primitive material imbalances in the body. And honey’s relatively high acidity (pH level of 3.2 to 4.5) prevents the formation and growth of various bacteria, but when combined with human saliva, it becomes alkalizing.
- Bee Pollen – Contains over 5,000 enzymes and co-enzymes, making it one of the most complete naturally occurring foods. Bee pollen is rich in B complex vitamins and contains vitamins A, C, D, E, selenium, lecithin, and phytochemicals. It is rich in antioxidants and is a natural appetite suppressant, antibiotic, and anti-allergy.
- Bee Propolis – Bee propolis is used by bees to repair and sanitize their hives. It works as an anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral, and antioxidant superfood.
- Royal Jelly – This is the exclusive nourishment of queen bees. It is fed to all larvae in a bee colony and is produced by the glands of worker bees. Bees of the sexual caste are distinguished from worker drones in a hive or colony primarily through differential feeding. Cited benefits include skin treatment, alleviation from the adverse effects of menopause, treatment for asthma and high cholesterol.
Our 87 Benefits of Equilibrium Superfood That Will Change Your Life offers a more detailed breakdown of these ingredients, their health benefits, and why Equilibrium is the ultimate super superfood.
Suggested Use: Stir after opening. You only need a teaspoon a day of this super potent superfood blend, preferably on an empty stomach. However, you can add it to a smoothie and have a teaspoon pre-workout. One 12 ounce jar will last you over two months with a teaspoon per day. Extremely POTENT.
Why We Love It:
- Superfood formula comprised of 18 individual superfoods
- Provides long-lasting, cellular energy
- Increases stamina and endurance
- Improves oxygen utilization for enhanced performance
- Supports physical adaptability
- Boosts electrolytes
- Boosts anti-oxidants
- Supports DNA and cellular repair
- Enhances brain function
- Anti-inflammation, anti-bacterial, anti-viral support
- All bee products come from family-owned California farms
- High-quality jar protects from negative influences of light
- Each batch receives Certificate of Analysis to ensure the highest quality
- All ingredients certified Organic or wild-crafted
- Free of added sugar, gluten, soy, nuts, wheat, herbicides, and pesticides
To preserve the sublime quality of our products, we choose the highest quality glass jars. Comparable to the packaging materials available on the market, these innovative jars sufficiently protect the sensitive products from the quality-lessening influences of light. The MIRON Biophotonic jars work like natural filters, only letting in the sunlight that protects and improves the substances in each formula, making our products a trustworthy and essential food supplement in every household.
Please note that due to the fact that we work only with raw, wild-crafted bee products and different types of honey, the consistency of the product may vary ( from more liquid to more solid) from jar to jar. It is normal to see some small particles on the top of the jar, these are simply herbs and superfoods. We recommend mixing the product before first use.
Watch the video below to learn about the benefits of superfoods and why Equilibrium is the peak of all superfoods:
Prebiotics and probiotics are occurring naturally in a raw honey that has not been heated or processed anyway. Researchers in Lund University, Sweden published findings that wild and fresh honey contains billions of friendly bacteria.
Raw honey also contains an astonishing number of enzymes, in fact over 5000 different enzymes according to nutrition expert Sally Fallon of the Weston A. Price Foundation. The detoxifying effect is multiplied many times when the raw honey is taken mixed in cold or warm water. Therefore, when you add Equilibrium to a coffee, tea, juice, smoothie, or any liquid it makes the entire formula even more powerful in terms of approaching the microbiome.