IntraMAX™ Liquid Vitamin Supplement
Organically Sourced From Plants
Global Healing Center: IntraMAX™. The naturally flavored and organic Homeostatic Soil-based MicroComplexes™ in IntraMAX™ are created from organic and all natural plant sources and are ultra dissolved, organically complexed trace minerals. The minerals are naturally chelated with fulvic acid, the most powerful chelating agent available. Chelating these trace mineral ions naturally ensures they are nearly 100% bio-available.
As our foods continue to lose nutritional value due to contamination from pesticides and poorly run government regulation, acquiring the essential vitamins and minerals daily is almost impossible without proper supplementation.
IntraMAX™ contains intraCELL Technology, a revolutionary process that surrounds and polymerizes toxic inorganic molecules with organic, living carbon. This breaks them into tiny, restructured organically complexed molecules. intraCELL Technology converts inorganic elements and molecules to be 100% organically microcomplexed for maximum cellular detoxification. Once detoxed, intraCELL Technology infuses over 415 carbon-bond Organic microcomplexed nutrients into the cell.
Carbon-bond Organic trace minerals are true 100% organic minerals containing carbon, not synthetic, toxic, or dead carbonate. IntraMAX™ is the only source for true organic microcomplexed carbon-based trace minerals and nutrients.
Why We Love It:
- Replaces all other multivitamins.
- Organic and all natural ingredients are naturally chelated with fulvic acid for nearly 100% bio-availability.
- Provides optimum daily allowance of all essential vitamins and nutrients.
- Promotes maximum energy, stamina, and vitality.
- Supports the immune system and autoimmune recovery.
- Antioxidant effects reduce free radical damage.
- Improves concentration, memory, and clear thinking functions.
- Anti-inflammatory, balances the body.
- Created with proprietary CellV™ Technology which provides pH balance and enhances vitamin, enzyme and nutrient absorption.
32 fl. oz
No FAQ Found