Jigsaw Magnesium With SRT
The Must-Have Mineral
Jigsaw Magnesium With SRT: Instead of the magnesium being dumped into your system all at once, the sustained release technology (SRT) is the major difference that gives this product its superior effectiveness. SRT slows down the release of magnesium so it’s spread out over eight hours, allowing your body to absorb the maximum amount it needs to start feeling your best, without the dreaded digestive discomfort that high doses of regular magnesium supplements can cause.
Magnesium is crucial for bodily function, and research suggests more than 80 percent of Americans are deficient. Common causes for deficiency are fluoride use (tap water), consumption of processed foods, alcohol, coffee, and sugar, stress, and use of various medications.
Jigsaw Magnesium With SRT is shown to:
- Increase serum magnesium by 22%
- Increase RBC Magnesium by 30%
- Reduce magnesium deficiency symptoms by 63%
Jigsaw Magnesium With SRT Additions
Jigsaw Magnesium With SRT now contains Quatrefolic®, an active Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid), the active form of Vitamin B6 (P5P), and Vitain B12. Quatrefolic® is an active form of Vitamin B-9 — aka folic acid. For many people, it is difficult to convert folic acid into folate. Folate is an important co-factor to P5P and beneficial to many bodily functions. Together, these greatly improve Magnesium’s function to support optimal health.
Methylcobalamin, the active form of Vitamin B12, is included as a supporting B vitamin to contribute to the effectiveness of Jigsaw Magnesium With SRT. Methylcobalamin is a necessary cofactor for your body’s ability to properly methylate — one of the most important biochemical processes for long-term health and essential for the proper function of almost all of your body’s systems (it occurs in your body billions of times every second.)
Why We Love It:
- Proprietary Sustained Release Technology (SRT)
- Super-absorbable, organic form – dimagnesium malate from Albion Labs
- Now with Quatrefolic – active Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid)
- Includes the active form of Vitamin B6 (P5P)
- Relaxes muscles and eases athletic injury
- Supports energy production
- Encourages calmness and lessens stress
- Supports normal bone structure
- Helps ease leg cramps & back pain
- Promotes restful sleep
Magnesium (as dimagnesium malate), Vitamin C (as ascorbyl palmitate), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate), Folate (as Quatrefolic® 5MTHF), Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin), Malic Acid (as dimagnesium malate)
No FAQ Found