Keto-Mojo Ketone And Glucose Test Meter — Founders Club Kit
Blood ketone and glucose monitoring for people on the ketogenic diet & diabetics
or 4 interest-free payments of $15.00 by
Like most diets, keeping track of what you’re consuming is only the beginning. In order to see the best results, it’s important to know how your body is working internally when various meals and drinks are consumed. And if you’re following the Ketogenic diet, being aware of your glucose and ketone levels will make all the difference in the results you see and how you adjust. The Keto-Mojo Ketone and Glucose Test Meter ensures you receive accurate results in under 15 seconds, when you monitor your glucose and ketone levels.
The ketogenic diet (keto diet) is a high-fat, low-carbohydrate, moderate protein diet that offers numerous health. Studies suggest it helps protect against cancer, diabetes, and Alzheimer’s disease, while also supporting healthy weight maintenance. The diet is a unique high-fat, low-carb variation. The high fats are consumed from “healthy” fats such as avocados, nuts, and oil. The decrease in carbs impacts your body’s metabolism and puts you into a state of ketosis, allowing you to burn fat more efficiently and uses ketones for energy in place of glucose from sugar or carbohydrates.
There are different versions of the keto diet to accommodate natural differences in weight and body mechanics, but regardless of the version, the Keto-Mojo Ketone and Glucose Test Meter provides all the essentials.
The Founders Club kit includes:
- Keto-mojo ketone and glucose meter
- Ten ketone strips
- Accessory bag with a lancet device (used to obtain blood sample) and 10 lancets
All Founder Club Members will be able to purchase future Ketone strips for .99 cents per strip for life.
Why We Love It:
- Glucose results in 5 seconds (measuring from 10-700mg/dL (0.56 ~ 38.89 mmol/L))
- Ketone results in 10 seconds (measuring from 0.1 mmol/L ~ 8.0mmol/L)
- 4 daily alarms (keep consistency in measurements by testing the same time every day)
- Before and after meal measurement tagging pre AC and PC (AC=Ante Cibum/before meal. PC=Post Cibum/ after meal
- See what’s happening with your mojo over time. (7, 14, 21, 28, 60, and 90 days average function. Large memory for 1000 tests)
- Hygienic strip ejector (one touch one handed you can shoot the used strips like pro for elegant disposal)
- FDA and ISO 15197:2013 approved for in vitro self testing of Type 1, Type 2 and gestational diabetes.
- Calibration by code strip for ketones (Simply place the code strip provided in each vial in your meter to ensure that you are receiving genuine keto-mojo ketone strips.)
- Large back lit LCD display (Easy to read/Power supply 2xAAA)
No FAQ Found