Source Naturals PectImmune Modified Citrus Pectin
For Cellular Immune Health
In stock (can be backordered)
or 4 installments of $12.19 by More info
Pectin is a dietary fiber and a complex group of polysaccharides in which D-galacturonic acid is a principal constituent. Pectin is highly water-soluble and is almost completely metabolized by colonic bacteria.
Because it’s a soluble fiber, this pectin easily absorbs water, forming a gel-like consistency. Source Naturals Modified Citrus Pectin provides the same form of modified pectin shown in research to support cellular immune health.
Pectin has been used to help:
- lower high cholesterol by binding to bile acids in the small intestine
- lower blood pressure and reduce chance of heart disease by blocking the formation of blood clots
- solidify diarrhea or soften hard stool due to constipation by rebalancing gut bacteria
- reduce hunger and helps with weight loss by stimulating the release of the hormone GLP-1
- reduce vomiting and acid reflux
- reduce radiation damage by limiting radioactive elements
- reduce lead poisoning
- detox your system gently
It has also been used for diabetes and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). The galactosyl fractions found in modified pectin are believed to be responsible for its beneficial properties. These molecules appear to bind to and block galectin-3, a lectin on the surface of many cells that contributes to the movement of cells within the body. These lectin-binding properties are thought to help promote overall balanced health.
PectaSol-C® is a registered trademark of EcoNugenics®, Inc.
Suggested Use: 1 rounded teaspoon daily. Mix in a blender with eight ounces of water, juice, or other liquid and drink immediately. The powder’s neutral taste mixes well with natural flavors in foods, beverages, and soups.
Warning: Take this product with large amounts of fluids. If you do not drink enough liquid, the product may cause constipation. Discontinue use if intestinal discomfort or constipation occurs. If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or are breastfeeding, on medication, or have diabetes or an intestinal disorder, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
The natural color of the powder may have slight variations.
Why We Love It Source Naturals Modified Citrus Pectin: PectImmune™:
- Cannot be absorbed by the human digestive tract, forcing toxins to bind to it and be easily expelled
- Promotes healthy gut health
- Boosts immunity
- Promotes healthy heart
- Helps promote healthy weight management
- Free of yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy, or wheat
- Free of preservatives, or artificial color, flavor, or fragrance
Listen to Wendy Myers to find out more about the detoxing benefits on Modified Citrus Pectin!
Modified Citrus Pectin (PectaSol-C®), gelatin (capsule), maltodextrin, silica, and magnesium stearate
No FAQ Found