IMPORTANT REGARDING DELIVERY AND AVAILABILITY:
- SECURE YOURS EARLY AS VOLUME IS LIMITED AND EXCLUSIVE.
- AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE.
Natural Doctor Complete Health Kit is the ultimate line of defense in securing a painless, balanced, energized, and focused life — enough for a 60 day supply. It is a complete alternative to the Natural Doctor Basic Kit if you have an autoimmune or other chronic illness, are looking for regular full body detox, or looking to balance the nervous system.
For the first time, these supplements are formulated based on metabolomic feedback data of blood tests from over 15,000 patients, with various level of deficiencies, low energy, and chronic illness conditions. Metabolomic tests measure over 5,000 “metabolites” in the blood (the result of every single chemical reaction that keeps the human biochemistry healthy) and is the only known science that can currently identify and diagnose deficiencies and toxic overloads accurately, including the root cause of autoimmune disease.
Every metabolism is individual, but certain deficiencies are more generalized. Based on this metabolomic feedback, Dr. Dimitris Tsoukalas, world’s top authority in metabolomic medicine, combined six unique and important products, each with its own essential function in the body, to give your body all the vitamins, minerals, and nutrients it needs for the day-to-day stressors of life.
- You can read more about metabolomic medicine in our feature story of Dr. Tsoukalas or other metabolomic articles.
- Get information on metabolomic blood tests by registering here – no spam mail, metabolomic updates only.
What’s In The Kit
1. Natural Doctor Anoson provides prominent ingredients to combat autoimmune diseases that would typically leave sufferers limited in mobility and in regular pain. Regain control of your life and combat your autoimmune conditions with this specialized formulated blend.
2. Natural Doctor Silymarin is ideal for everyone. No one escapes the stressors of life, and having all the essential foods we need in organic and pesticide-free form may not always be an option. In addition people with overloaded liver, people who regularly use medications, or people who have difficulty in bile flow and functioning will find amazing benefits in Silymarin.
3. Natural Doctor Neuro Balance (formerly Euphoria) guarantees the stressors of life will not inhibit your brain’s ability to function at its full potential. Stay in a positive mood, stay focused longer, limit brain fog, and support a healthy nervous system with this complete nootropic formula.
4. Natural Doctor Vit C Incell provides an antioxidant powerhouse, using three key sources to boost immunity, provide lasting energy, and support balance in health.
5. Natural Doctor One A Day Multivitamin is a necessity for providing your life with a daily supply of energy, antioxidants, immune support, and overall balance. With over 120 nutrients, including a Mega Food mix, One A Day is an essential blend for supporting the demands of any lifestyle.
6. Natural Doctor Complete D3, K2 & Co Factors offer a unique balance of nutrients, formulated to compliment each other to promote healthy musculoskeletal functioning. The cohesive efforts of vitamin D and vitamin K help support bone health throughout the entire body.
Why We Love It:
- Provides anti-inflammatory support
- Provides immunomodulatory support
- Promotes agility and reduces morning stiffness
- Supports homeostasis and regeneration of articular cartilage
- Supports body defense against autoimmune diseases
- Supports normal cognitive function especially in times of stress
- Supports efficient nervous system functioning
- Supports healthy mood, appetite, and sleep by way of serotonin
- Produces bile to aid in digestion
- Regulates healthy blood composition
- Combats negative effects of medications on organs
- Removes toxins, heavy metals, and pesticides from liver
- Protect cells from oxidative stress
- Supports the normal formation of collagen to support healthy cartilage, bone, and blood vessels
- Boosts energy to limit chances of fatigue
- Supports maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- Supports normal macronutrient, acid base, fatty acid, carbohydrate, and vitamin A metabolism
- Supports healthy immune response
- Prevents bone diseases such as osteoporosis
- Supports efficient utilization of calcium and phosphorus in the body
- Utilizes magnesium to support normal muscle contraction, especially in the heart
- Balances electrolytes and neurotransmission
- Limits gastrointestinal reactions
- Free of colorants, sweeteners, wheat allergens, yeast, corn, soybean, and milk
Products In Detail:
Natural Doctor Anoson: Suppress Autoimmune Disease
Natural Doctor Anoson is formulated with the patented UC-II® — a biologically active ingredient that is the only proven immunomodulatory collagen — MSM, Glucosamine, and vitamin B3 (as Nicotinamide). Combined, these ingredients help to combat autoimmune diseases that can cause crippling life effects.
UC-II® is the main active ingredient in Anson. UC-II® is given a non-enzymatic treatment at a low temperature to keep its molecular structure intact. Collagen fibers present in the interstitial fluid are treated as foreign and attacked by the immune system, leading to an inflammatory reaction and creating joint issues such as morning stiffness. UC-II® has a dual effect that provides the type II collagen to support regeneration of joints and simultaneously cooperates with the immune system to inactivate key pro-inflammatory cytokines.
Glucosamine is an amino sugar which is naturally present in the body and mostly occurs in cartilage, and appears throughout bones and connective tissues in smaller doses. It is essential for the health and strength of the joints. Glucosamine provides elasticity and volume for cartilage, and mobility and smooth functioning for connective tissues.
Nicotinamide contributes to normal metabolic processes designed to produce energy for the production and secretion of the matrix chondrocytes in order to maintain good bone and joint health. Research suggests nicotinamide neutralizes the biological activity of interleukin-1, suppressing inflammation and the induction of nitric oxide (NO). This contributes to efficient repair and regeneration of articular cartilage.
Methyl-sulfonyl-methane (MSM) is a sulfur compound found in various foods. We use this substance as an organic source of sulfur to create connective tissue such as cartilage and joints, and to create amino acids and functional proteins. MSM also plays an important role in the catalytic functions of many enzymes, which work together with glutathione in the body to support antioxidant protection.
Natural Doctor Silymarin: Enhanced Liver Support
Natural Doctor Silymarin was formulated using milk thistle seed extract and alpha-lipoic acid to provide the ultimate protection to your liver and guarantee this vital organ functions properly to promote overall health.
The liver is the premier organ for removing toxins and has over 500 functions in the body to support a balanced lifestyle.
The endless roles of the liver tied in with daily stress, damaging environmental factors, poor diet choices, alcohol, and drugs causes overexertion. All these factors allow the release of free radicals into the body, causing extensive damage. Free radicals lead to a buildup of oxidants in our cells, causing damage known as oxidative stress.
Milk thistle extract is present as as silymarin. Silymarin helps boost liver function by supporting and increasing antioxidant capacity. Silymarin has also shown promise in preventing and treating liver disease and liver cancer. This extract also contains the flavonolignans. Flavonolignans are composed of flavonoids and lignans; both play a factor in decreasing the risk of heart disease and providing anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and anti-cancer properties. These potent ingredients and compounds allow milk thistle seed extract to aid in enzyme formation, increase bile production, decrease inflammation, slow the aging process, lower cholesterol, and reversing the harmful effects of pesticides, alcohol, and pollutants.
Alpha-lipoic acid is an antioxidant that is naturally produced by the body. It is found in every cell and helps turn glucose into energy. Upon absorption, it is converted into its reduced form and the more powerful antioxidant, dihydrolipoic acid. Alpha-lipoic acid contributes to the formation of glutathione, the most powerful endogenous (naturally made) antioxidant in the human body.
Glutathione actively aids in the elimination of free radicals and reactive oxygen species (ROS). ROS are reactive molecule and free radical byproducts caused by aerobic respiration (the release of cellular energy in the presence of oxygen). The elimination of ROS is vital since most have spare electrons that cause excessive damage (oxidative stress) throughout the body if left unchecked. Glutathione also maintains active antioxidant substances, such as vitamin C and vitamin E in its active form.
Natural Doctor Neuro Balance : Instant Bliss And Clarity
Natural Doctor Neuro Balance formulated to naturally boost and support healthy psychological and neurological brain function during times of stress.
Our lives lead to constant strain on our brain. From managing a busy schedule, work, traffic, worrying, and environmental stressors, our brains are placed under excessive stress. When our bodies are placed under stress, our brains take massive damage. The brain uses the most energy out of any organ, two-thirds of which is used for signal sending by neurons. Constant stress inhibits proper function of these signals and signal receptors leading to miscommunication in organs and the musculoskeletal system.
Neuro Balance contains a host of chemicals and nutrients, all providing essential benefits in boosting brain health and activity.
L-tyrosine is found in various proteins of the body and works as a nootropic to prevent cognitive decline in response to physical stressors. Mainly it is a precursor molecule for the synthesis of a group of neurotransmitters called catecholamines. Two key catecholamines are norepinephrine (nonadrenaline) and dopamine. Dopamine release supports a positive mood, while norepinephrine supports the body’s natural reaction to stress, pain, cognition, mood, and emotions.
L-glutamine is a special amino acid that can cross the blood-brain barrier. Once it reaches the brain it provides L-glutamic acid, a key energy source. The presence of glutamine affects the levels of g-aminobutyric acid (GABA) and glutamic acid to help with memory, focus, and concentration.
L-tyrosine and glutamine are both naturally produced in the body to support brain function. Unfortunately, when the body is under intense stress, their production is diminished and supplementation is the only way to effectively support brain health.
5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP), an amino acid found in Griffonia simp ICI folia seed extract and is considered a precursor molecule, with the help of vitamin B6, for the synthesis of serotonin in the body. Serotonin is the hormone responsible for controlling mood, appetite, and sleep. As a result, it effects psychological function and nervous system function.
Magnesium L-ascorbate and calcium L-ascorbate were specifically chosen as a source of vitamin C. Vitamin C is a well-known antioxidant and in high concentrations protects the brain from oxidative stress. These two compounds are buffered, making them less acidic with little to no gastrointestinal issues.
Vitamin C, niacin, vitamin B6, and iodine provide normal functioning of the nervous system. While vitamin C, niacin, and vitamin B6 supports normal psychological function and zinc promotes normal cognitive function.
Natural Doctor Vit C Incell: Vitamin C Magnified
Natural Doctor Vit C Incell combines three key and potent vitamin C sources to support healthy cell metabolism, antioxidant effects, and produce all natural energy.
Vitamin C is well-known for its immune boosting support. As a potent antioxidant it plays many roles in promoting health and preventing disease. Any time you feel sick or catch a cold, the first thing that runs through most minds is to boost up on vitamin C. Although vitamin C doesn’t cure colds, all of its effects on the body work to bring proper balance to health.
One of the leading causes of damage to health is the rise of oxidative stress in the body, which then leads to inflammation — a facilitator for disease and illness. When left unchecked, free radicals can overwhelm the body leading to stress, fatigue, decreased organ functioning, and increased skin and organ aging.
Vit C Incell provides vitamin C in the forms of ascorbyl palmitate, magnesium L-ascorbate, and calcium L-ascorbate. In addition it offers the select amino acids, L-proline and L-lysine to support cellular metabolism throughout the body.
Ascorbyl palmitate is a fat-soluble derivative of L-ascorbic acid, known for its high bioavailability. This allows it to be absorbed at a faster rate into cells and tissues for immediate use in combating illnesses, boosting energy, and supporting total body health.
All three vitamin C sources are buffered to increase the benefits to the body. Buffered vitamin C is gentler on the gastrointestinal lining, relieving many symptoms that come with L-ascorbic acid such as diarrhea, nausea, and an upset stomach. Buffered vitamin C can also be consumed in larger doses and has a longer lasting effect. These two benefits allow for a prolonged and enhanced boost in supporting the body’s health demands and suppressing disease.
The addition of the amino acids L-proline and L-lysine, allow Vit C Incell to provide additional and essential health benefits to promote healthy living. Both amino acids work cohesively in producing the protein collagen. Collagen is essential for the growth and maintenance of arteries, veins, and connective tissue. Collagen also works to keep muscles flexible, soothe complications caused by leaky gut, boost metabolism and energy, and reduce the appearance of stretch marks. Individually L-proline works to prevent buildup in the arteries and L-lysine supports fat and glucose metabolism to decrease risk of diabetes.
Natural Doctor One A Day Multivitamin: Ultimate Multivitamin Blend
Natural Doctor One A Day Multivitamin is a supplemental blend of 120 vitamins in their pure form and selected minerals (iron, copper, manganese, selenium, chromium, and zinc), digestive enzymes, a Mega Food mix with extracts from fruits and vegetables, flavonoids, natural peptic enzymes, 75 trace elements, amino acids, inositol, and choline formulated to support nutritional and physiological health throughout the entire body.
Many multivitamins can be detrimental to health due to excessive intake and overexposure to specific vitamins and minerals. Research showed that calcium intake greater than 1400 mg a day led to increased mortality rates, while the combined intake of 30 mg beta-carotene and 25,000 IU retinyl palmitate (vitamin A) resulted in increased lung cancer and mortality. Each component in One A Day Multivitamin is carefully measured to ensure daily dosage does not lead to toxicity or detrimental side effects.
A Powerhouse of Vitamins, Minerals And So Much More
The extensive list of ingredients in One A Day Multivitamin work throughout the body, supporting critical components for optimal health and balance.
- Vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, folic acid, iron, and magnesium all aid in boosting energy and limiting the body’s fatigue response.
- Vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, thiamine, and manganese contribute to the normal functioning of metabolic processes aimed at energy production.
- Vitamin E, riboflavin, manganese, copper, selenium, and zinc help protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin A and zinc contribute to normal functioning of the immune system.
- Chromium contributes to the normal metabolism of macronutrients throughout the body.
- Zinc contributes to normal metabolism of acids and bases, carbohydrates, macronutrients, fatty acids, and vitamin D.
- Amylase is an enzyme that breaks down starch (carbohydrate) and glycogen food into simple sugars.
- Lipase breaks fats into fatty acids.
- Protease is capable of breaking down foods for easier and maximum absorption of nutrients and minerals.
- Inositol is considered an important factor in the metabolism of fat and cholesterol, and reduces excess fat stored in the body.
- Inositol combined with choline protects vessels from atherosclerosis and reduces the rate of cholesterol.
- Inositol and choline are involved in a number of important biochemical and metabolic reactions of the body and support the physical and chemical demands athletes require regularly.
The proprietary mixture of select foods (Mega Food) include: wheatgrass powder, barley dust, dust from beetroot, leaf powder alfalfa, and cranberry. Wheatgrass, barley, and alfalfa leaves contain plant nutrients such as natural chlorophyll, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and enzymes all in phytocomplex form (in the same form consumed through foods). The extensive Mega Food mix provides ample nutritional value and boasts high antioxidant levels in the body to combat oxidative stress.
The small quantity of lyophilized (freeze-dried) mix of sea minerals and trace elements in their natural form are provided through OmniMin. OmniMin is low in sodium and potassium, but contains a full-spectrum of natural trace elements at ideal levels necessary for normal function of biochemical and metabolic processes that keep the body running efficiently.
Natural Doctor Complete D3, K2 & Co Factors: Triple Play For Bone Health
Natural Doctor Complete D3, K2 & Co Factors was formulated to support physiological function throughout the day. Vitamin D3, vitamin K2, and magnesium work to promote stronger and healthier bones, decalcify arteries, and strengthen muscle function.
Vitamin D is a critical nutrient for optimizing health. Although it is best absorbed naturally through sunlight, our lifestyles, clothing, and change of seasons limit the amount we receive daily. Direct sunlight lowers blood pressure, fights depression, and supports a healthy immune system. Vitamin D supplementation is essential to make up for our inability to absorb sunlight on a regular basis.
The benefits of having steady levels of vitamin D in the body include:
- Healthy bones and teeth
- Stronger immune and nervous systems
- Better cognitive function
- Insulin level regulation
- Cardiovascular health
- Healthy pregnancy
- Infant’s health
- A decreased risk of asthma, dermatitis, and eczema
- Flu risk reduction by 50 percent
Vitamin K2 is produced by bacteria and present in high quantities in the gut. Vitamin K2 goes straight to vessel walls, bones, and tissues, most is passed out through stool. Producing adequate amounts requires supplementation to enjoy all of its benefits.
Having vitamin K in the body supports:
- reduced inflammation.
- the transportation of calcium where it is needed most.
- the removal of calcium from areas it is required.
- helps normalize ATP in mitochondrial dysfunction.
When actively combined in the body, vitamin D3 and vitamin K2 work cohesively to limit calcification in the arteries, limiting the risk of osteoporosis and other bone diseases. Research suggests that regular vitamin D supplementation requires K2 in order to transport the calcium throughout the body properly. K2 essentially works as a modifier to balance the increase of vitamin D and ensure it is spread effectively to support bone health throughout the entire body.
Magnesium is also a key nutrient provided in this formula. It is provided as the amino acid chelate to support calcium metabolism and the synthesis of vitamin D. Magnesium supports healthy maintenance of bones, teeth, and blood clotting. Through supporting energy-yielding and boosting metabolism, magnesium increases energy, neurotransmission, normal muscle function, and cell division throughout the body.
The combined benefits of Complete D3, K2 & Co Factors offer a unique balance of nutrients, formulated to complement each other to promote healthy musculoskeletal functioning.