Neil Naturopathic: Restorative Conditioner
A gentle, plant-based formula accelerates root and hair function
Neil Naturopathic: Restorative Conditioner offers a naturopathic blend that provides a deep conditioning treatment that absorbs into hair, rather than coating it. The ingredients are formulated to restore balance pH for healthy hair and scalp. Additionally, the ingredients revive hair elasticity and strength, leaving you with hair that’s bouncy, shiny, and full of life.
Key Restorative Conditioner Ingredients
Aloe offers over 20 minerals, a rich supply of vitamins like A, B12 ,C, and E, over 75 active compounds that promote a healthy body. Being slightly acidic, also allows aloe to rebalance pH when applied to the scalp.
Lavender oil offers a range of antibacterial properties that keep your scalp clean and pores open. It also limits common issues, like dandruff, that can prevent hair growth.
Outside of its therapeutic aroma, peppermint oil penetrates the scalp and stimulates hair follicles. Active hair follicles are essential for promoting hair growth. Additionally, the menthol in peppermint oil is a vasodilator which improves blood flow to the scalp and hair follicles.
Rosemary oil is known for its scalp stimulating properties, and considered one of the most effective oils in hair growth. This oil increases blood circulation to your scalp, which assists with strengthening thinning edges and taming balding spots.
The Inspiration to Create Hair Care 100% From Nature
How To Use:
- After using Neil Naturopathic Shampoo, apply a generous amount of conditioner and massage into your ends working toward the scalp.
- Leave in for 1-2 minutes before rinsing out.
Always use a wide-toothed comb to detangle hair.
Neil Naturopathic’s Commitment to Purity
100% from nature, free of synthetic chemicals, sulfates, gluten, phthalates, formaldehyde donors, dyes, and preservatives. Be assured, we never test on animals.
Why You’ll Love This Restorative Conditioner:
- The nourishing, plant-based formula conditions hair and scalp
- It is also an excellent monthly deep-conditioning treatment mask to rejuvenate damaged hair and chemical treatments
- Naturopathic blend provides a deep conditioning treatment that absorbs into hair, rather than coating it
- Restores the natural pH essential to maintaining healthy hair and scalp
- Revives hair elasticity and strength for hair that’s bouncy, shiny, and full of life.
Watch the video below to learn more about the Neil Naturopathic: Restorative Formula Conditioner
Water, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Marshmallow Extract, Shea Butter, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Stearyldimoniumhydroxypropyl Lauryl Glucosides Chloride*, Glycerin, Coco Glucoside, Panthenol, Willow Bark Extract, Citric Acid, Bentonite, Xanthan Gum, Apricot Kernel Oil, Sesame Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Hempseed Oil, Tocopherols, Peppermint Oil, Geranium, Oil, Lavender Oil, Rosemary Oil
* INCI names (International Nomenclature Cosmetic Ingredient) are systematic names internationally recognized to identify cosmetic ingredients. Stearyldimonium Hydroxypropyl Laurel Glucosides Chloride appears on the bottle by mistake. It is the INCI name identification for cocoglucosides already listed on the bottle.
No FAQ Found