Neil Naturopathic: Root & Scalp Shampoo
A gentle, plant-based formula targets scalp and root function.
Neil Naturopathic: Root & Scalp Shampoo is the perfect solution for anyone who suffers from scalp irritation or inflammation. The naturopathic blend of ingredients penetrate deep into the scalp, offering relief from dandruff, seborrhea, dermatitis, eczema and many other scalp conditions.
Key Root & Scalp Shampoo Ingredients
With over 20 minerals, a rich supply of vitamins like A, B12, C, and E, over 75 active compounds that promote health, aloe vera is a staple in all health needs. In hair growth, aloe vera reduces the production of sebum. Your scalp naturally produces sebum and excessive sebum can clog pores and follicles, leading to limited hair growth.
Aloe vera also has antibacterial properties that clear pores to allow for hair growth.
Spirulina is a blue-green algae that grows underwater in highly alkaline environments. Being rich in B12 allows spirulina to work as a treatment for psoriasis and dermatitis when applied topically. B12 also reduces inflammation and redness in the scalp.
Pine tar is produced by high temperature carbonization of pine wood. When applied topically to the scalp, pine tar works as a treatment for eczema, as well as itchy, flaking skin caused by dandruff or psoriasis.
The Inspiration to Create Hair Care 100% From Nature
How To Use:
Neil Naturopathic Shampoo is a moisturizing treatment system delivering the best results when you follow these instructions:
- Wet your hair thoroughly.
- Massage a quarter-size portion into the crown of your scalp.
- Take another small portion of shampoo if needed and work it into any uncoated hair or scalp. NOTE: Lather may vary due to natural ingredients.
- Allow 2 minutes to settle, so that nutrients are delivered directly to the hair and scalp.
- Give one last massage as you wash out. For a perfect shampoo, repeat the above instructions.
- Follow with Neil Naturopathic Conditioner.
Neil Naturopathic’s Commitment to Purity
100% from nature, free of synthetic chemicals, sulfates, gluten, phthalates, formaldehyde donors, dyes, and preservatives. Be assured, we never test on animals.
Why You’ll Love This Root & Growth Shampoo:
- A naturopathic blend of oils, botanical extracts, vegetable proteins, and gentle surfactants
- Reduces scalp irritation and inflammation that causes dandruff, seborrhea, dermatitis, eczema and other conditions
- Leaves your scalp with a clean and fresh feeling, and hair that’s bouncy, shiny, and full of life
Watch the video below to learn more about the Neil Naturopathic: Root & Scalp Formula Shampoo
Water, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Cocoglucoside, Tea Saponin, Hydrolyzed Almond Protein, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Burdock Root Extract, Stearyldimonium Hydroxypropyl Laurylglucosides Chloride*, Glycerin, Panthenol, Nettle Leaf Extract, Yucca Root Extract, Quillaia Bark Extract, Bentonite, Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Kelp Extract, Pine Tar, Willow Bark Extract, Squalene, Guiazulene, Spirulina, Hempseed Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Olive Oil, Tocopherols, Peppermint Oil, Geranium Oil, Lavender Oil, Rosemary Oil, Bay Laurel Oil
* INCI names (International Nomenclature Cosmetic Ingredient) are systematic names internationally recognized to identify cosmetic ingredients. Stearyldimonium Hydroxypropyl Laurel Glucosides Chloride appears on the bottle by mistake. It is the INCI name identification for cocoglucosides already listed on the bottle.
No FAQ Found