Organic Ozonated Jojoba Oil by PurO3 is our best-selling product! It’s ideal for clearing up blemish-prone skin.
PurO3’s Organic Ozonated Jojoba Oil is made up of activated oxygen, also known as ozone, is created by taking pure oxygen and electrically charging it. This is done simply by flowing oxygen though an electrically charged tube. What happens is this: pure oxygen or O2 (two oxygen atoms) is changed to pure ozone or O3 (three oxygen atoms). The activated oxygen is then funneled into the desired raw oil where the electrically charged oxygen is slowly infused.
The result: organic ozonated jojoba oil is a light oil that can do wonders for your skin. Since it’s saturated with oxygen and ozone, when you open the lid, it smells like a lightning bolt just went off nearby! Native Americans first discovered the benefits of jojoba oil hundreds of years ago and used it for treating wounds and sores. Ozonated Organic Jojoba Oil (simmodsiachinensis) is made from premium, certified organic jojoba seeds grown in the farmlands of Israel and harvested at their peak. Naturally cold-pressed by expert artisans, this golden oil has been said to have healing properties unmatched by any other oil derived from fruit or seeds.
Benefits of Jojoba Oil
- Ideal for clearing up blemish-prone skin Jojoba is quickly absorbed by your skin and inhibits your skin’s production of sebum, thus balancing and regulating the oiliness of your skin.
- Jojoba oil is not actually an oil, but a liquid wax. Composed of long-chain monounsaturated liquid wax esters, it is structurally and chemically similar to the natural restorative esters (sebum) produced by your skin. It penetrates your pores deeply without clogging them, letting your skin breath freely.
- Natural antibacterial and fungicidal properties: Jojoba oil impedes the reproduction of many types of bacteria and some fungus on contact; thus, it may reduce the incidence of rashes and blemishes.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines: Jojoba oil may improve the look of your skin by protecting your skin’s outer layer and keeping it hydrated, smooth and supple.
- Natural free-radical scavenger: Jojoba oil is a natural antioxidant, which may help protect your skin from the harmful effects of free radicals.
- Beneficial amounts of tocopherols! Like those found in Vitamin E, Jojoba Oil contains large amounts of tocopherols, as well as other minerals that help promote healthier skin.
- Naturally hypoallergenic: Jojoba oil soothes sensitive skin, allowing people with allergies to also indulge in the oil’s innate moisturizing benefits.
- Keeps fresh longer than other oils. Unlike other oils, Jojoba Oil does not contain triglycerides so it resists rancidity and maintains its freshness longer.
Why We Love PurO3 Organic Ozonated Jojoba Oil – Unscented
- Activated Ozone has been used extensively for decades in Europe as a beauty secret
- The additional oxygen atom becomes a scavenger , destroying pollutants, odors, free radical and more.
- Natural Skin Care: simple, safe, and pure!
- Certified Organic
- Rich Moisturizer
- Highly Absorbable
- Enhances Your Beauty
- Packaged using glass container
- No other ingredients included that we can’t pronounce or identify!
- Made in the USA
- 100% organic oils and ultra pure ozone
In addition to the classic unscented version of this product, PurO3 also offers organic ozonated jojoba oil in a natural lavender scent.
PurO3 is so confident about their products that they offer a 100% money-back guarantee. Try PurO3 Organic Ozonated Jojoba Oil risk-free.