The Natural Joy of Sleep
Out of stock
ProHealth FibroSleep combines some of the best all-natural herbs and amino-acids to help insomnia and fibromyalgia sufferers.
Sleep deprivation, whether from lack of time, offset energy, an overactive brain, or physical discomfort can damage the quality of your life. Not only does it make you grumpy and foggy, but lack of sleep also impacts your sex life, memory, health, looks, and ability to promote weight management. In addition, a poorly rested brain will tire out quickly and make poor decisions, while increasing your risk of cancer, cardiovascular disease, Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s increases.
By supporting amino acid production and muscle, nerve, and digestive function, FibroSleep provides total body relief physically and chemically to promote a good night’s rest. Ancient herbs relax muscles and organs to put the body in a well-needed calm state. Amino acids offer chemical relief and increase signals to the brain to reinforce a positive mood and a relaxed conscious.
With 15 combined herbs and amino acids, ProHealth FibroSleep works on the entire body to allow proper organ repair, rest, and function. Your only job is to make it to bed on time.
FibroSleep Herbal Sleep Support
The herbs in FibroSleep have been used for thousands of years to aid sleep and ProHealth uses only the highest quality herbal extracts.
362.5 mg of Sedapine™ – Sedapine is an all-natural blend of four synergistic herbs that have been meticulously researched and combined to provide effective support for sleep, relaxation, and general health. Sedapine™ contains:
- Ziziphus Spinosa, one of the most prescribed medicinal herb for sleep and relaxation support in China and Asia.
- Corydalis, an herb used for thousands of years in traditional Chinese and Native American medicine to support relaxation and stress reduction.
- Valerian, a highly researched sleep supportive herb believed to increase the amount of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) in the brain. GABA helps regulate nerve cells and has a calming effect on anxiety.
- Passion Flower, a natural herb used to treat treatment of insomnia, neuralgia, generalized seizures, hysteria, nervous tachycardia, and spasmodic asthma. It provides support for stress, anxiety, and sleep.
Calming and supporting the digestive tract is important for restful, restorative sleep. An imbalanced gut has been revealed as the onset of various health ailments. FibroSleep promotes deep sleep and digestive healing by addressing antioxidant and natural anti-inflammatory needs. FibroSleep boasts:
- Lemon Balm (90 mg) to promote comfort, relaxation and a calm digestive and nervous system. It provides synergistic sleep support when combined with Valerian.
- Ginger (70 mg) which has been part of the medicinal culture for thousands of years. It works as a calming anti-inflammatory and digestive aid, settles the stomach, and promotes peristalsis. Ginger contains over 150 times the protein-digesting power of papaya, at least 22 known anti-inflammatories and 12 antioxidants.
- Peppermint (50 mg), a natural relaxant. Peppermint calms the muscles of the stomach, helps reduce excessive gas production, improves the flow of bile used in fat digestion, and promotes proper elimination.
- Hops (50 mg), an aromatic herb that is well known in beer culture. Hops act directly on the central nervous system to support relaxation of smooth muscle tissue, central nervous activity, and calms and soothe digestion.
Muscle and Nerve Support
Supporting muscle and nerve health is important for proper sleep, and FibroSleep contains two highly bioavailable forms of magnesium to help balance nerve transmission and muscle fiber contraction, along with the calming amino acid, taurine. Magnesium is the number one mineral deficiency in the United States, and zinc is the most important mineral for an immune system function. FibroSleep offers:
- ZMA™ (100 mg), a great source of extremely bioavailable magnesium and zinc. It supports sleep and healing by aiding in the transport of oxygen to nerve and muscle cells.
- Magnesium Taurinate (100 mg), a bioavailable yet gentle source of magnesium, that calms the nervous system when combined with the amino acid L-taurine.
Amino Acid Support
Amino acids are the building blocks of life and are critically important for everything including nerve cell health, nerve neurotransmission, hormone production, and hormone balance. FirboSleep offers:
- GABA (100 mg), the main calming amino acid in the central nervous system. As a naturally produced substance, GABA helps induce relaxation and sleep. It is well-known for supporting healthy pituitary function and a calming effect on over-stimulated neurons.
- Melatonin (3 mg), a potent brain antioxidant with a particular role in the protection of nuclear and mitochondrial DNA. Melatonin supports the body’s own production of the tranquilizing neurotransmitter serotonin, which plays a key role in healthy sleep patterns and positive mood. It is the most popular sleep support compound in the natural food industry.
- 5-HTP (50 mg), a naturally occurring by-product of L-tryptophan. L-tryptophan aids in melatonin and serotonin production. Several small clinical trials have found it may provide significant support for sleep, mood, and migraine.
- L-Theanine (100 mg), a calming amino acid found in green tea. L-Theanine can increase levels of GABA. Studies suggest it may reduce feelings of mental and physical stress and promote feelings of relaxation. It is thought to enhance immune function and boost levels of glutathione; an important antioxidant found in plants, animals, fungi, and some bacteria. L-Theanine also increases the brain’s alpha wave activity, which is associated with deep relaxation.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 to 4 capsules one hour before bed, or as advised by your healthcare practitioner.
Why We Love Fibrosleep:
- All-natural herbs
- All-natural amino acids
- Great source of naturally occurring magnesium and zinc
- Supports relaxation
- Reduces stress
- Increases melatonin and serotonin levels
- Supports positive mood
- Enhance immune function
- Calms over-stimulated neurons
- Settles the stomach
- Reduces gas production
Magnesium (as magnesium taurinate), L-Theanine, GABA (Gamma amino butyric acid), ZMA® (zinc L-monomethionine aspartate), Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) (leaf), Ginger (Zingiber officinale) (root), 5-HTP (Griffonia simplicifolia) (seed), Peppermint (Mentha piperita) (leaf), Hops (Humulus lupulus) (flower), Melatonin, Sedapine™, Ziziphus spinosa (seed), Corydalis solida (root), Valeriana officinalis (root) (standardized to contain 0.8% Valerenic Acid), Passiflora incarnate (flower), gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, and water.
No FAQ Found