Rasa Adaptogenic Herbal Koffee Alternative (Ground 8 oz.)
Like Coffee, But Better
Isn’t it time for a change? Coffee has stayed the same for hundred of years; and although millions of people enjoy coffee daily, they lose out on the opportunity for additional nourishment, energy, and health benefits. Rasa Adaptogenic Herbal Koffee Alternative offers a smooth and rich coffee alternative by replacing beans with an array of 12 organic ingredients from Chinese medicine, Ayurveda, and Western herbalism.
Authentic coffee should bring focus, boost your mood, and support brain health. Unfortunately, many beans offer crashes, jitters, sleepless nights, and headaches. Additionally, nearly 92 percent of beans are contaminated with molds that can lead to organ injuries. You deserve better and each bag of Rasa Adaptogenic Herbal Koffee offers a new opportunity to enjoy coffee in a new and alternative form.
Rethink your daily brew with a mix of herbs that are organic, part of a centuries’ worth of holistic medicine, and offer all the benefits of coffee without the crash, jitters, or sleepless nights. Rasa Adaptogenic Herbal Koffee Alternative is the coffee alternative you’ve been looking for. Drink up!
Some Key Ingredients And Why We Love Them:
- Chicory – this root known to reduce stress, protect the liver, support gut health, and support anti-inflammation
- Burdock – this Chinese root dates back to medieval times and is beneficial in regulating blood pressure, healing the skin, relieving arthritic pain, and strengthening the lymphatic system
- He shou wu – when translated to English, “he shou wu” reads, “Old Black Haired.” This stems from the legend of an old man turning his once grey hair back into black by using this herb daily. This herb also decreases stress and increases the libido.
- Reishi- The reishi mushroom is dubbed the “mushroom of immortality” due to its anti-aging properties. Additionally, it supports gut health, the respiratory system, and protects against neurodegeneration.
What would usually take 12 different superfoods, Rasa Adaptogenic Herbal Koffee Alternative offers you in a single warm cup!
Best Way To Enjoy: Brew 10+ mins in a French press, or any coffee maker that uses pressure, like a Moka pot, espresso machine, or Keurig (with reusable K-cups). Ground Rasa isn’t suitable for use in normal drip coffee makers (Rasa needs more time — or pressure! — to extract the goodness out of the herbs.)
If you can’t imagine parting from your daily dose of “joe”, Rasa can also be mixed with coffee to elevate your daily brew. Since caffeine is a great carrier for the adaptogenic herbs in Rasa, the herbs are absorbed more efficiently into the body, combining all the health benefits of Rasa and coffee into a single cup. Just add the proportion of Rasa Koffee you want to your French press, and add your coffee 5 mins later!
Why You’ll Love It:
- Coffee alternative
- Rounded energy (no crashing or jitters)
- Boosted immunity
- Improves sleep
- Improves overall resilience
- Reduces acidity
- Can be brewed with coffee
- More convenient than whole beans
- Brews beautifully in a French press, Moka pot, or espresso machine (or tea pot, in a pinch)
- Save money by reusing your initial brew
- 100% sustainable organic ingredients
- Women led company
Roasted chicory, burdock, & dandelion roots; eleuthero, shatavari, he shou wu, codonopsis, ashwagandha, chaga mycelium, rhodiola, Ceylon cinnamon, red reishi
8 oz (~30 servings)
No FAQ Found