AquaTru® Reverse Osmosis Water Filter
Bottled Water Pure
Use Code HC to save and additional 5% ($108 Off SRP)
or 4 installments of $106.50 by More info
Chances are, your tap water isn’t safe to drink. Especially when you consider the recent water crisis in Flint, Michigan or what Water Warrior Erin Brockovich shared with our founder Maryam Henein about water pollution in this country.
Don’t blindly trust your pipes. Water is vital to our health. Home water filtration isn’t new but not all filters work as effectively to eliminate pollutants and foreign objects. AquaTru Reverse Osmosis Water Filter was designed to be effective, efficient, and deliver clean water.
The exclusive, patent-pending TruPure technology found in AquaTru® Reverse Osmosis Water Filter substantially reduces every category of Health and Aesthetic related contaminants from tap water using a combination of reverse osmosis and activated carbon technologies. This is the same process used by most of the world’s premium bottled water companies.
How Reverse Osmosis Works
Reverse osmosis water filter systems use pressure to push water through tiny pores. During the process, chemicals, bacteria, and minerals are filtered through different membranes and carbon filters to produce purer water that is more tasteful and hydrating without the unwanted intruders that may live in your pipes.
Some important notes and benefits of drinking water that has been purified through reverse osmosis (RO) are:
- RO treats water from parasites and other foreign contaminants
- RO removes pesticides and herbicides from the water
- RO is used by US military to turn salt water into fresh water
- RO removes lead, copper, and a host of other heavy metals
AquaTru Reverse Osmosis Water Filter removes arsenic along with over 74 contaminants, including:
- Hexavalent chromium
- Prescription drug residue
- Disinfection byproducts
- Rocket and jet fuel
- Plastic particles
Click the images below to see a full list of benefits of AquaTru against bottled water and other filtered water systems:
Four System Water Purification
AquaTru utilizes four filters to produce the best in-home filtered water possible.
1 and 2. AquaTru® Pre/Carbon Filter
The first filter is dual action and helps start the filtration process. It reduces sand, silt, sediment, rust, and other unwanted particles from water. The activated carbon filter reduces the taste and odor of chlorine and conditions the water before it is treated by the reverse osmosis membrane.
The dual function pre-filter (filter #1+2) lasts six months.
3. AquaTru® Reverse Osmosis Filter
The third filter, also noted as the RO membrane, is designed to reduce impurities from the water down to 1/10000 of a micron, reducing arsenic, lead, parasitic cysts, copper, and so much more.
The reverse osmosis water filter (filter #3) will last two years or 1200 gallons, whichever comes first.
4. AquaTru® VOC Carbon Filter
The final filter is a carbon filter, made of high quality activated carbon. Not only does it remove volatile organic compounds (VOC) but as the final filter, it is also designed to enhance the taste and prepare the water for consumption.
The carbon VOC filter (Filter #4) lasts one year or 600 gallons, whichever comes first.
AquaTru containers are made from what is considered the safest, purest plastic available – TRITAN by Eastman. This is the same plastic used for the Vitamix food processor and it is free of any BPA and BPS additives.
For optimal results, use with Hydra+ Molecular Hydrogen tablets.
Why We Love AquaTru® Reverse Osmosis Water Filter:
- No installation or water connection required
- High contaminant reduction efficacy; best NSF listing
- Removable water tank for refrigerator storage
- Certified to remove 15x more contaminants than other water pitches
- Reduces pathogens, heavy metals, pesticides, and other foreign invaders
- Removes arsenic along with over 74 contaminants, including lead, fluoride, hexavalent chromium, nitrates, prescription drug residue, and perchlorate
- Highest water consumption efficiency of 65-70% (recovery)
- Universal 24-volt adaptor will work anywhere in the world
- BPA-free plastic
- No excessive post-treatment microbial growth health risk
- World-class appliance design and user-friendliness
- Best overall value in safe, high-quality drinking water available
- Four system filtration for healthy and great tasting water
- Comes with starter filters
To learn more and purchase, we found the best price at Water and Wellness (use code HC to save an additional 5%)
No FAQ Found