Source Naturals Serene Science® L-Tryptophan
Essential Mood and Essential Sleep
Source Naturals Serene Science® formulated their L-Tryptophan tablets with the purest and highest quality ingredients to keep you energized, upbeat, and provide quality sleep.
L-Tryptophan is one of the 20 essential amino acids our body needs for healthy organ function. It assists with the production of the nuerohormone melatonin, which regulates mood and stress response, and the hormone serotonin, which regulates our sleep and wake cycles. Essential amino acids require supplementation from outside sources since our bodies are unable to produce them naturally. L-Tryptophan can be provided through milk, pumpkin seeds, eggs, and meats—all at a minimal level to truly give your brain and organs optimal results and support.
The constant stressors of our every day lives disrupt the flow of serotonin and melatonin to our brains. Decreased flow of both can contribute to irregular sleep, increased stress, and depression. Over 60 million American do not get adequate sleep and over 16 million are depressed.
L-Tryptophan has also been used to treat anxiety, facial pain, a severe form of premenstrual syndrome called premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD), smoking cessation, grinding teeth during sleep (bruxism), attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), Tourette’s syndrome, and to improve athletic performance.
Source Naturals’ L-Tryptophan tablet provide a an adequate supply of this essential amino acid to ensure, your body feels energzied, rested, upbeat and strong enough to tackle your day-to-day tasks.
Warning: If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, breastfeeding, or are taking medications such as SSRIs or MAOIs, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Why We Love It:
- Assist in serotonin production for a healthy mood.
- Assists in melatonin production for healthy sleep patterns.
- Promotes total body relaxation.
- Supports immune function as precursor to kynurenines.
- Converts niacin to promote circulation, a healthy nervous system, and energy production.
- Supports the production of hydrochloric acid for digestion and improves food metabolism.
- No yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy, or wheat.
- No sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, artificial color, flavor, or fragrance.
- Regularly tested to ensure the highest standards of quality.
L-Tryptophan, dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, and silica.
No FAQ Found