The Body Ecology Diet Book: If you experience pain, discomfort, fatigue, or other symptoms that won’t go away no matter what you do or how many doctors you see, chances are you’re one of the 80 million Americans unknowingly suffering from Candidiasis, the hidden invader. The result of an imbalance in the growth of a yeast naturally present in the body, candidiasis can be a key factor in:
- Food allergies
- Sensitivity to tobacco and odors
- Digestive problems
- Other immune-related disorders
- Skin rashes
- Low sex drive
- Joint and muscle pain
- Menstrual irregularities
The Body Ecology Diet shows you how to restore and maintain the important “inner ecology” your body needs to function properly and to eliminate or control the symptoms that rob you of the joy of living.
The Body Ecology Diet makes it easy for you to:
- Plan meals with dozens of delectable recipes, menus, and detailed shopping lists!
- Learn simple principles of proper eating and food combining to rebalance your internal ecology.
- Use effective cleansing methods to restore your system’s harmony.
- Develop strategies for controlling your urge to snack and for dining away from home.
No one has ever put together all that we need to know about recovering and enhancing immunity – until now. I am making it a must reading for all my patients with candidiasis, immune disorders and food allergies. – Keith W. Sehnert, M.D., author of Selfcare/Wellcare, Stress/Unstress, and coauthor of Beyond Antibiotics.