At HoneyColony, we’re dedicated to bringing people together to uncover the best ways to live a healthy and sustainable lifestyle. To get this done, we need seasoned journalists who thrive on creating hard-hitting, top-notch articles about health and sustainability. We also are looking for essays on healing and transformation. And we welcome suggestions or questions about health topics.
We need talented journalists and writers who have a voice and want to make a difference. We are looking for edgy, provocative, and cutting-edge stories that pertain to health, nutrition, food justice, the environment, and culture. We’re interested in people with:
- A degree in Journalism and/or extensive article writing experience
- Experience with WordPress, blogging, and social media
- Excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting skills
- Strong communications skills
- The ability to conduct thorough research and find relevant sources to quote
- The ability to connect the dots and write original, high-quality, SEO-friendly articles
- Knowledge/interest regarding some or all of the following topics: the environment, health industry, alternative medicine, raw diet, vegan diet, food politics, social justice, science and culture
- An exceptional portfolio that demonstrates the ability to create compelling copy
- References or an established reputation
- The ability to contribute ideas on improving existing content
If you’re interested in writing for us, send your resume, a cover letter, and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. We have articles ready to assign, and we are interested in hearing your story ideas, as well!
We are a little bit more lenient on essays and look for voice and story line. please send to email@example.com